Random good picture Not show
1. Houses in the village are selling for astronomical prices.
2. He was an expert on ancient Chinese astronomical literature.
3. ￡200 was an astronomical sum of money in 1547.
4. Astronomical profits/losses were racked up by airlines last year.
5. He's been offered an astronomical salary.
6. Light - year is an astronomical unit.
7. The figures are astronomical.
8. Astronomical sums of money will be needed for this river tunnel plan.
9. The shop only sells gourmet food, at astronomical prices.
10. The painting was sold for an astronomical price.
11. Tuition at private universities has become astronomical.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Babylonian science was predicated on a tradition of astronomical record-keeping for strictly religious purposes.
13. Some sites are astronomical calendars, others lunar observatories, showing the scientific abilities of prehistoric man.
14. Were such arguments for astronomical realism the exclusive property of Protestants?
15. This is because astronomical observations using the hardware can take place only at certain times of the year.
16. The inscribed tablets give astronomical information dear to George Burt's heart, and quotations from scripture and the poets.
17. The greatest testament to the Maya's astronomical knowledge is an amazing illusion built into El Castillo.
18. An example from the astronomical debates of the early seventeenth century may illuminate this selective role of religious belief.
19. His astronomical travelling expenses all but bankrupted the club(sentencedict.com), and his non-appearance at over half the games sapped team morale.
20. But in systems with astronomical numbers of possibilities, it is impossible to test every case.
21. The naming of stars is at the discretion of the International Astronomical Union.
22. After the conference I gave a seminar on the inflationary model and its problems at the Sternberg Astronomical Institute.
23. Many of the heroes and gods of these tabloid genealogies were in turn apparent personifications of astronomical bodies and phenomena observed anciently.
24. Only very late writers tell us anything about his other astronomical views.
25. What all of this means is that the stakes in the ad game are astronomical.
26. Triangulations on distant hills were attempted, weather records kept, and there was an astronomical observatory.
27. The pre-filming budget had gone up to the then astronomical sixteen million dollars with Tyrone Power cast in the lead.
28. Mathematicians of the finest calibre were essential for what then seemed the almost impossible task of breaking a code with astronomical permutations.
29. This new perception of celestial motion immediately explained numerous daily observations and solved problems of astronomical coherence.
30. Among the Copernicans there was exhilaration at the thought that man, in his astronomical understanding, had now surpassed the ancients.
More similar words: astronomy, economical, astronomer, gastronome, economically, economic indicator, microeconomics, catastrophically, economic, economics, ergonomics, metronome, economic model, economic system, macroeconomics, economic growth, economic sector, comical, comically, economic expansion, economic prosperity, economic efficiency, economic depression, supply-side economics, astronaut, anatomical, economic recovery, chronological, petrochemical, chronological age.