Random good picture Not show
(1) The estimated worth of the plastics and petrochemical industry is about $640 billion.
(2) The petrochemical division of Pemex was seen as the crown jewel of the privatization frenzy.
(3) Craiova was made hideous by a huge petrochemical works, but after that the road was flanked by beautiful scenery.
(4) The petrochemical industry has grown with the petroleum industry.
(5) Section two focuses on the petrochemical industry development trend.
(6) Took part in overhauling in a big petrochemical plant.
(7) Familiar with petrochemical or construction engineering business.
(8) Quangang District is a newly developed petrochemical industry center.
(9) BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF PROCESS EQUIPMENT FOR QILU PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY VRDS UNIT.
(10) The development of Taiwan's petrochemical industry started from downstream processing, then accumulated capital and extended to medium-and up-stream.
(11) It is cinnabar and dickite, kaolinite petrochemical and hydrothermal alteration of the product of mercury.
(12) The Falkirk and Milford Haven branches also made steady progress, increasing their market share in the onshore petrochemical industry.
(13) At least 50 foreign firms have expressed interest, including most of the major chemical and petrochemical companies in the United States.
(14) Much oil and petrol is unloaded at docks along the canal, particularly for a petrochemical works at Carrington.
(15) Avoid foam filled sofas - they are a serious fire hazard and give off fatal fumes and petrochemical vapours when burning.
(16) The company blamed intense price-cutting in depressed markets which further eroded petrochemical margins.
(17) Shell have a large oil refinery at Stanlow near Ellesmere Port and with it a petrochemical works producing plastics.
(18) A further important consequence was the more rapid implementation of planned petrochemical projects in response to sharp rises in oil production and oil prices.
(19) Data layers include geological maps, conservation areas, transport routes(http://sentencedict.com/petrochemical.html), petrochemical facilities and demographic data.
(20) In this article, the design of wet gas tank used in metallurgy, petrochemical and chemical industries was introduced. What presented in the article can be referenced by engineers.
(21) Our market covers a wide range such as ocean going ships, Navy ships, large capacity diesel engines, electric power station, petrochemical products, compressors and automobiles industry.
(22) Quantitative estimation of inorganization discharge from oil tanks is an important content to the pollution source check in the petrochemical industry.
(23) The oil-soluble imidazoline type corrosion inhibitor GAC-968 developed and manufactured by Guangzhou Petrochemical Complex was commercially experimented in crude oil atmospheric distillation tower.
(24) For purchased plastic ware , rubber ware , ceramic ware and tube for petrochemical industry concluded in contract , added-value tax can also be returned.
(25) Refinery waste water treating was tested with an annular centrifugal extractor for naphthenic acid recovery in Shengli Refinery of Qilu Petrochemical Company.
(26) The city in the wealthy eastern province of Fujian announced on Wednesday it was suspending construction of a plant to make paraxylene (PX), a petrochemical that goes into polyester and fabrics.
(27) Product triphen in GLP is light hydrocarbon aromatization technique in A petrochemical field.
(28) The economic benefits achieved through crude desalting by filtration in Wuhan Petrochemical Plant were discussed.
(29) This paper introduces the status of leakage of rubber sealing film for dry gas holder in Dalian Petrochemical Company.
(30) Under the Shandong Provincial Planning Commission, the joint venture in Shandong Qilu Petrochemical Corporation, holding enterprises.
More similar words: biogeochemical cycle, chemical, chemical energy, rapprochement, photochemistry, polemical, academically, euphemistically, microchip, crochet, petrol, petroleum, chemist, chemistry, comical, comically, inimical, economical, symmetrical, obstetrical, tropical, economically, asymmetrical, diametrically, microscopically, archeological, mathematical, catastrophically, brochure, parochial.