Random good picture Not show
1. Her skin had the papery-thin translucence of great age.
2. Unprecedented in a translucence plastic body provides various types of color to provide a wide variety of choices to rider.
3. Experiments show that the combined accumulation and translucence model is robust and significant for improving the accuracy of the smoke detection.
4. Good compatibility with ceramic powder , white and translucence solid , steady quality and no residue during wax removing.
5. The sample G36 is of oily luster and translucence , where the tremolite crystals are fine and closely interlocking, being micro-fibrous interlaced crystalloblastic texture.
6. Virescent the vitreous lavatory that grinds arenaceous translucence , look at clean, refined.
7. Translucence gel design, with the soft texture and non-sticky, adding heparin ingredients accelerate restoration to natural complexion, anti-Wrinkle and moisturizing effect while sleeping.
8. One thing that is retained is the general translucence of the creature, achieved through the use of clear plastic.
9. Translucence gives the material the ability to transmit and diffuse light.
10. The colony was round, orderliness velvet and translucence.
11. No matter how you choose to get a tattoo removed through laser treatment or dermabrasion you'll never restore tattooed skin to its natural, healthy translucence.
12. In addition, this kind of hot sealable bag is translucence, so the good inside can be easily recognized from outside.
13. But bacterium colony often submits different form, can show translucence shape, grayish wait with skin yellow.
14. Long treasured as gemstones, pearls are valued for their translucence and lustre and for the delicate play of surface colour.
15. Results showed that BC membranes that fresh prepared was smooth, colorless and jel alike and it showed translucence after pre-disposal treatment.
16. One looks the wall with yellow extensive in early morning, arrived to may appear more white midday, and turn a violet into color or translucence again in eventide time.
17. The porcelain offers great qualities similar to the bone china much such as considerable strength, glassiness, whiteness and translucence but can be made at a lower cost to the bone china.
17. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
18. Chlorinated polypropylene(containing about 30% chlorine by weight) used in this paper is product from Guangzhou Jinzhujiang, it is yellowish and translucence.
19. In addition, this kind of hot sealable bag is translucence , so the good inside can be easily recognized outside.
20. Our factory's new products are a series of good quality plastic household utensils with spotless translucence.
21. Attractive young very ripe cherry red color, with the characteristic translucence of a light red wine.
22. On the structure, can use completely enclosed design already, the glass that also can use translucence produces a hazy result.
More similar words: translucent, transience, intransigence, translate, translation, transcend, transcendent, transparency, transcendentalism, transit, transfuse, transfer, transform, transmit, transient, transport, transpose, licence, transcript, transfixed, transparent, transcribe, transition, transgress, preponderance of evidence, transmitted, transgender, transfusion, transaction, innocence.