Random good picture Not show
31. The legal process of transferring ownership of the property from the seller to you begins - this is called conveyancing.
32. Each of these organisations is, to a greater or a lesser extent, involved in transferring technology to an end user.
33. But nowhere was any one principle of inheritance applied exclusively, and nowhere was inheritance the only means of transferring land rights.
34. If there is a market for the intermediate product, then transferring at the market price is usually sound.
35. Conversion is achieved by transferring the nominee holding to the beneficial owner.
36. I have found that transferring too many stitches sometimes results in stitches being dropped.
37. There was less interest in transferring exotic animal species around the world.
38. This is the maximum size that a two-colour stitch pattern can be for transferring to the console.
39. This was achieved by transferring this commitment from the preamble to the original Treaty to the main text of the amended one.
40. Leave to cool slightly in the tin before turning out and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
41. The coffin furniture industry moved away from London during the early nineteenth century, transferring itself to Birmingham.
42. There have been few controlled prospective studies of the effect of transferring to human insulin on the clinical presentation of hypoglycaemia.
43. What is the best method of transferring the money to that author and cutting out the profiteers in this country?
44. A redshirt season should be an ample deterrent to transferring.
45. It is believed anglers are catching fish at night and transferring them to their own waters.
46. However,[www.Sentencedict.com] capital movements may result as a by-product of companies transferring technology and know-how.
47. The Society responded gracefully on 3 May, transferring its farriery fund and relevant papers to the College.
48. Transfer alternate stitches and knit two rows of stocking stitch throughout, always transferring in the same direction.
49. He could hear beating noises as he crept closer, transferring the bomb from one sweating hand to the other.
50. He might start by transferring himself from the wheelchair across on to a seat in the bath, and washing himself sitting up.
51. Chen succeeded in accelerating their growth by transferring genes from carp and rainbow trout to the tilapia.
52. Anyone transferring would still be subject to the 10 per cent exit penalty.
53. Of course in transferring his rights to Y, X is losing them himself.
54. The electric field of the radiation can then resonate with the vibrations of the charge ions, transferring energy to them.
55. Two years before the final fall of the Shah, he had begun transferring his wealth and business interests to Paris.
56. Never buy a Koi with the slightest trace of fish-pox, for you risk transferring it to your existing fish.
57. Faircloth was the leading proponent of transferring authority away from Barry and to the control board.
58. Like many of its competitors, Halifax already offers a switching service intended to speed the transferring of accounts.
59. The innovation of transferring responsibility to an indigenous anti-Communist corps had been started too late.
60. Jacques Villeneuve was the exception, the Indy winner successfully transferring his talent to become world champion in 1997.
More similar words: transfer, transferable, referring, transfuse, transform, transformation, transfiguration, herringbone, transmitting, ferris wheel, transit, transmit, terrifying, earring, transpose, translate, transport, transient, stirring, transgress, transparent, transcribe, transition, offering, occurring, transaction, transmitted, translation, translucent, transmission.