Random good picture Not show
1. She bent down to retrieve her earring.
2. I've found one earring - do you know where the other one is?
3. Harold noted the boy's earring with disapproval.
4. He was wearing an earring in his left ear.
5. She is wearing a small ruby earring.
6. Her earring went plop into the soup.
7. He had a trendy haircut, an earring and designer stubble .
8. She wore golden earring.
9. The one with the elbows and the gold earring!
10. He has a silver peace-sign stud earring in his left lobe.
11. Jim Yellow Earring directed me from the gravel road to a one-lane dirt road.
12. He had a pointed black beard, and an earring dangled in one ear.
13. They've got asymmetrical haircuts, wire-rimmed specs, an earring or two.
14. This had annoyed Jonquil and set her steel earring swinging with temper.
15. Iron Maiden Cover Golden Earring Song.
16. An earring, especially one with a pendant.
17. She admitted the earring was hers.
18. She served her earring as a pin.
19. I have an earring but can't find its companion.
20. The human has the earring, " Jarlaxle replied. "
21. Keep looking. We're bound to find the earring sometime.
22. Amalie was dressed completely in black[sentencedict.com], right down to black lipstick and a black earring.
23. She was on hands and knees looking for an earring.
24. I loved the pointy beard and razor-sharp eyes, the pearl earring fixed in his left lobe.
25. Does it really matter whether Marco Polo had a beard, wore an earring or had six black teeth?
26. The road now led down a gully so steep that Jim Yellow Earring was thrown forward.
27. He has a trendy haircut and wears a dangling earring, but his accent is like his father's.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Mr Sammler was struck once, but not astonished, to see that he wore a single gold earring.
29. I must confess that I would prefer to see a pigtail with an earring rather than the traditional civil service bowler hat.
30. Roy and Pat took just two suitcases, one for each earring.
More similar words: bearings, arrive, married, barrier, arrival, carrier, warrior, arrive at, arrear, bear in mind, ring, terrifying, bring, ring up, during, string, ring out, staring, gathering, bring out, bring up, offering, mothering, bring in, infringe, offspring, bring down, spring up, muttering, filtering.