Random good picture Not show
1. I have always found the thought of eternity terrifying.
2. Her sudden towering rages were terrifying.
3. These thieves operate with terrifying stealth - they can easily steal from the pockets of unsuspecting travellers.
4. A terrifying scream in the blackness of the night made my blood run cold.
5. At its most terrifying, his writing sends shivers up and down my spine.
6. The tidal wave formed a terrifying wall of water.
7. It was absolutely terrifying .
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. This movie is by turn terrifying and very funny.
9. His dreams were peopled with strange, terrifying fantasies.
10. It was a terrifying experience.
11. Juvenile crime is increasing at a terrifying rate.
12. The most terrifying aspect of nuclear bombing is radiation.
13. It was a truly terrifying experience.
14. It was terrifying. We might have been killed.
15. The terrifying sight chalked his face.
16. He raised his hand and struck her with terrifying force.
17. I still find it terrifying to find myself surrounded by large numbers of horses.
18. I had a terrifying journey on the pillion seat of a Honda 750.
19. He is a man of enormous size and terrifying aspect.
20. For a child of five this was a terrifying experience.
21. The car came round the bend at a terrifying speed.
22. The hostages described their terrifying six-week ordeal.
23. Without love it would be a terrifying experience.
24. It contains passages of terrifying vocal difficulty.
25. Some terrifying situations occur as a result.
26. It was 30 years before he told anyone of his terrifying experience.
27. She just wanted to sleep and blot out the terrifying events of the day.
28. The number of terrorist attacks has increased to a terrifying degree.
29. You might think that jumping out of a plane is easy, but when you do it for real, it's terrifying.
30. This movie is by turn ( = alternately ) terrifying and very funny.
More similar words: terrific, terribly, territory, clarify, saying, underlying, terror, terrain, interrupt, terrorist, terrorism, esterification, filtering, boiling water, building materials, already in, rifle, drift, trifle, thrift, error, ratify, modify, gratify, testify, warrior, barrier, specify, qualify, carrier.