Random good picture Not show
211. Transferring files via IM connections also reduces the load on the company mail server.
212. The present invention discloses one kind of gas heat and mass transferring method based on the self micro circulation of the heat and mass micro element liquid.
213. Closing the account of withdrawals, therefore, means transferring its debit balance to the owner's capital account.
214. When there is a 100% transfer of the credit amount and no substitution is to occur,[http://Sentencedict.com] the necessity to present the documents of the second beneficiary to the transferring bank is negated.
215. A method for transferring data from PE-240C elemental analyzer 240 data station to PC is described.
216. Scribing and Transferring Tattoos : The manifester level for a psionic tattoo is the minimum level required to manifest the scribed power.
217. An interface between devices and a computer that has memory addressing potential and data transferring ability.
218. The air - lock is used when transferring material to and from the glove box.
219. It is the necessary auxiliary equipment for pump transferring in construction field.
220. If transferring to a new managed account, a new Limited Power of Attorney will be required.
More similar words: transfer, transferable, referring, transfuse, transform, transformation, transfiguration, herringbone, transmitting, ferris wheel, transit, transmit, terrifying, earring, transpose, translate, transport, transient, stirring, transgress, transparent, transcribe, transition, offering, occurring, transaction, transmitted, translation, translucent, transmission.