Random good picture Not show
(1) The money will go towards a new hospice.
(2) The hospice aims to ease the sufferings of the dying.
(3) The hospice is planning a major fund-raising event for June.
(4) St Helen's Hospice cares for people with terminal illnesses.
(5) The memorial book at the hospice.
(6) Diane chose hospice instead of aggressive treatment.
(7) Tonight he's at a hospice in Oxford.
(8) The auction raised ￡17,000 for the hospice.
(9) Patients with incurable illnesses are brought to the hospice, where they are given the best possible care.
(10) Members of the town's hospice movement say trade has fallen dramatically at their charity shop.
(11) The hospice is appealing for more people to work as bereavement counsellors.
(12) His physician and our hospice team work together to manage his chest pains and episodes of breathlessness.
(13) Staff want to thank shopkeepers who support the hospice by keeping collection boxes on their counters.
(14) The hospice affirms life, and recognises dying as a normal process.
(15) For the last week he's been in a hospice with terminal cancer.
(16) Sites for the hospice are now being considered in Flint, Crosby and Liverpool.
(17) The hospice movement started six years ago to help terminally ill people.
(18) Harewood hospice team targets summer opening Organisers moved a step closer to opening Darlington's new hospice this week.
(19) Teesside Hospice Care Foundation is to launch a ￡1.8m. building appeal.
(20) Funds from the event will support the work of the hospice.
(21) But far more volunteers are needed to help the hospice expand it's reach.
(22) He says he's feeling better but he has to go back to the hospice.
(23) A dozen registered to vote at the Coming Home Hospice, a facility for people with less than six months to live.
(24) The admission charge is 20p and all the proceeds will go to the Northern Ireland Hospice.
(25) Even so, she said, many of the people who come to the hospice ask about assisted suicide.
(26) Barry Jones boiled over when he saw 63-year-old Vera brewing up for a local hospice on her day off. Sentencedict.com
(27) He apologised profusely for being five years late when he opened the annual fund-raising garden party for the hospice.
(28) Volunteers such as the receptionist form the backbone of the hospice and volunteer sitters have been helping for five years.
(29) Mary, who was suffering from terminal cancer, spent her last few months in a hospice.
(30) Stephen Benson accepted the cheque on behalf of the hospice.