Random good picture Not show
1. I'm transferring ur call to the person in charge.
2. The film studio is transferring to Hollywood.
3. I'm transferring ur call to the sales department.
4. I'm transferring your call to extension 103.
5. There are no mechanisms for transferring funds from one department to another.
6. The Prime Minister described transferring education to central government funding as "a retrograde step".
7. They're transferring him to a special unit at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
8. The generals are transferring their allegiance to their new leader.
9. Avoid transferring allergens to your eyes by touching them with your fingers or gloves.
10. They were transferring it to living quarters attached to the hospital.
11. Allow to cool slightly before transferring the cookies to a wire rack.
12. Griner uses it for dubbing recorded music and transferring certain selections to cassette tapes.
13. Transferring my gun to my left hand, I reach over and turn off the grill.
14. We have all experienced difficulties in transferring calls and in remote pickups, which we use routinely.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Gently jog forwards and backwards, transferring your weight from one leg to the other.
16. Athletes are penalized for transferring, but coaches may leave on a whim.
17. Many companies are considering shutting up shop in this country and transferring production to low wage economies.
18. In effect, the government has been taking more resources from young savers and transferring them to spenders.
19. In this regard, the privatization strategy was criticized as merely transferring monopoly power from the public to the private sector.
20. This would not only provide incentives to cut pollution but also act as a channel for transferring resources to developing countries.
21. Unless he dropped somebody, of course[Sentencedict.com], at which point they'd have to consider transferring him to light duties.
22. So far, security scares have involved some customers viewing some one else's account details, not transferring money.
23. The answer to bad elected public officials is not transferring their powers to unelected public officials or appointed committees.
24. It is the extension workers who are charged with transferring the Institute's agronomy on to the farmers.
25. You hear a lot of people saying Jelani Gardner is making a mistake by transferring from the Cal basketball program to Pepperdine.
26. The focus of the so-called reform is to decentralize social safety net programs, transferring money and jurisdiction to the 50 states.
27. In common with other modern cloning scientists we do not first remove the nucleus from its own cytoplasm before transferring it.
28. Their rank-and-file soon settled down abroad like most non-ideological migrants transferring their revolutionary energies to the anti-slavery campaign.
29. Standard variable cost is better as any inefficiencies stay in the transferring division and the receiving division starts with a clean slate.
30. The new measures gave all shares equal rights, thus transferring control of the banks to the government.
More similar words: transfer, transferable, referring, transfuse, transform, transformation, transfiguration, herringbone, transmitting, ferris wheel, transit, transmit, terrifying, earring, transpose, translate, transport, transient, stirring, transgress, transparent, transcribe, transition, offering, occurring, transaction, transmitted, translation, translucent, transmission.