1. Hunger fetches the wolf
out of the woods.
2. A growing youth has a wolf
in his belly.
3. The wolf
and fox are both privateers.
4. By little and little the wolf
eateth the sheep.
5. Give never the wolf
6. The lone sheep is in danger of the wolf
7. When the wolf
grows old, the crows ride him.
8. Who keeps company with the wolf
will learn to howl.
9. The life of the wolf
is the death of the lamb.
10. The wolf
may lose his teeth, but never his nature.
11. The wolf
has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.
12. While you trust to the dog, the wolf
slips into the sheepfold.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. A thief knows a thief as a wolf
knows a wolf.
14. It is a foolish sheep that makes the wolf
15. The wolf was caught in a pitfall.
16. The hunter is following up a wolf.
17. The wolf has been gnawing away on the bone.
18. The pups played with the mother wolf.
19. When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.
20. She chained the wolf securely to the post.
21. A lone wolf howled under the full moon.
22. The wolf dashed through the woods.
23. The wolf growled and bared its sharp fangs.
24. It's like trusting a wolf to watch over sheep.
25. The famous boxer killed a fierce wolf with his bare hands.
26. It is 250 years since the wolf became extinct in Britain.
27. In the silence of the night, a lone wolf howled.
28. The dust raised by the sheep does not choke the wolf
29. Man is to man either a god or a wolf
30. It is madness for a sheep to treat of peace with a wolf