Random good picture Not show
1. Her emoluments as a teacher amounted to 8500 a year.
2. The emolument of this profession is not satisfactory.
3. He was paid a modest emolument.
4. This general approach to efficient emolument packages is markedly absent from the reward structures of public sector companies.
5. The managerial emolument and incentives discussion in section 3.3 starts in general terms and then moves to questions of alternative institutional structures.
6. Special emoluments or other benefits paid at the time of the transaction.
7. His full emoluments for services rendered to the three companies are paid by S1.
8. This can come from current emoluments or some other source.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. He plied his new profession with emolument to himself, and infinite plague to the country.
10. Typically, coating paper Toner low emolument and making quality and low.
11. He could earn up to ￡1m a year in salary and emoluments from many directorships.
12. Secondly there is the mechanism which determines top management emoluments, implicit in which is their incentive structure.
13. In addition the notes to the accounts need not include the directors' emoluments.
14. Baby - linen - for babies then wore robes of state - afforded another possibility of toil and emolument.
More similar words: volume, emollient, document, argument, monument, instrument, documentary, argumentation, argumentative, at the moment, for the moment, instrumentality, musical instrument, plume, installment payment, fourteenth amendment, column, nom de plume, columnist, voluminous, epistemology, acumen, noumenon, commencement, amendment, first amendment, sentimental, entitlement, contentment, resentment.