Random good picture Not show
(1) The convalescent child was penned up in the house by his parent.
(2) I treated him as a convalescent, not as a sick man.
(3) Many policies specifically exclude rehabilitative or convalescent care.
(4) He felt drained, giddy, weak as a convalescent.
(5) She had gone to a convalescent home in Bournemouth.
(6) Crawley should be out of the convalescent home shortly and he could carry her downstairs.
(7) She felt like a convalescent after a long and dangerous illness, her strength returning, her enthusiasm for life rekindled.
(8) Age Concern believes that convalescent facilities must be available to all elderly patients who require them.
(9) I was told I should go to a convalescent home to complete my recovery.
(10) A small number of convalescent and recuperative holidays can be arranged.
(11) She also helped set up a convalescent home for patients from the East End after the cholera epidemic of 1867.
(12) Ginseng is the usual gift for a convalescent.
(13) Convalescent children are difficult to keep in bed.
(14) A convalescent needs uninterrupted sleep.
(15) After a long time in the convalescent home[sentencedict.com], Johnson is once again a healthy man.
(16) Neither is Zarathustra indignant at a convalescent who looketh tenderly on his delusions, and at midnight stealeth round the grave of his God; but sickness and a sick frame remain even in his tears.
(17) In a convalescent home in Chicago, a brain - dead Don Self stares out the window and drools.
(18) Her cheeks began to fill out after she'd been in the convalescent hospital for a couple of months.
(19) Grants are made for warm clothing, heating bills, beds and bedding, nourishing foods, convalescent holidays, etc.
(20) Therefore, you must arrange with the hospital for a place in a convalescent home for the post-operative phase.
(21) He presented Widnes with public baths in 1889 and supported convalescent homes in Heswall and Southport.
(22) As the war moved northwards, there was greater pressure on the hospital and our convalescent homes.
(23) Because there are so many desirable objectives to achieve for the convalescent patient the outcome of rehabilitative measures is difficult to quantify.
(24) In March, however, they relented and - perhaps persuaded by the convalescent Hamilton - agreed to pay him eight guineas.
(25) Why are hospital patients discharged so quickly and what happens to people who can not afford the expense of convalescent care.
(26) Encased in plaster, legs down, arms outstretched as if crucified, patients lay in convalescent hospitals.
(27) They may therefore benefit from a period in a convalescent home if this can be arranged.
(28) Objective To investigate the effect of leg cycle ergometer on walking ability of stroke patients with hemiplegia at convalescent period.
(29) During her 1887 visit to St Ives, Cornwall, Schjerfbeck painted " The Convalescent ".
(30) Methods Collenting and analyzing the researches about Dujiangyan s convalescent factors.
More similar words: convalescence, convalesce, adolescent, pearlescent, coalesce, adolescence, obsolescence, descent, crescent, condescend, incandescent, quiescent, senescent, decrescent, iridescent, evanescent, fluorescent, acquiescent, condescension, effervescent, fertile crescent, phosphorescent, descend, descended, crescendo, descendant, putrescence, descendants, acquiescence, behind the scenes.