Synonym: distortion, twist. Similar words: in proportion to, contorted, extortion, proportional representation, portion, abortion, apportion, apportioned. Meaning: [-ɔːʃn] n. 1. the act of twisting or deforming the shape of something (e.g., yourself) 2. a tortuous and twisted shape or position.
Random good picture Not show
1. to make a sharp contortion of the face.
2. Their bodies had suffered contortion as a result of malnutrition.
3. By a contortion of semantics he led the so-called Liberal Party.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. One contortion flows into another, each stunt is more beautiful than the last.
5. Also yoga is very similar to contortion.
6. Ureter straitness, contortion and stone transferring are of important factors influencing on operation outcome.
7. I went to a gory pile of dead human forms in every kind of stiff contortion.
8. The incidents of sexual violence laid bare the horrible contortion of human nature inflicted by war.
9. The outside area of his foot beneath and around the lateral malleolus was the first to require any real contortion.
10. This sentence was spoken with the bitterness of self - upbraiding, and a contortion of visage absolutely demoniacal.
More similar words: in proportion to, contorted, extortion, proportional representation, portion, abortion, apportion, apportioned, proportion, in addition to, in relation to, proportional, pay attention to, proportionate, contention, contrition, reapportionment, contribution, confrontation, contemplation, contradiction, contravention, contamination, constitutional convention, bone of contention, confrontational, a bone of contention, contour, promontory, articles of confederation.