Random good picture Not show
(1) There is no safety in unlimited technological hubris.
(2) He was punished for his hubris.
(3) How often we have witnessed such hubris, and how loudly we have guffawed.
(4) What colossal conceit, what sheer hubris, in the idea that he could have both!
(5) His hubris cost him whatever slim chance he had of actually pulling it off.
(6) But the driving factor is hubris.
(7) Yup, it's LeBron's hubris we hear.
(8) The Chinese should be wary of such hubris.
(9) But history warns against such hubris.
(10) Will their hubris bring Nemesis in due course?
(11) In ancient Athens(sentence dictionary), hubris was a crime.
(12) But the gods are offended by hubris.
(13) It may be arrogance, hubris or insecurity that causes him to seek a reaction from you.
(14) " The worst kind of jingoistic hubris, " a University of Virginia student wrote in the college newspaper, The Cavalier Daily.
(15) The power to re-create them inspires a touch of hubris in geophysicists.
(16) But Laker, like all tragic heroes, had his fatal flaw, hubris.
(17) Yet the argument against Ashdown's triumphalism has to stop short of encouraging the same fatal hubris among Labour politicians.
(18) Plus, the speaker will be watched like a hawk for any signs of hubris or further financial shenanigans.
(19) They ran government trading at Salomon Brothers during the 1980s and early 1990s, ruling with swagger, bravado and hubris.
(20) This can not be called isolationism, but it is a strange combination of hubris and indifference.
(21) But what is notable about the Koffler scam is the sheer, hilarious hubris of it.
(22) His was a lifetime spent on the borderline between chutzpah and hubris.
(23) As is now clear, it was this totally unnecessary act of hubris that more than anything else frightened the voters away.
(24) Yet many believe It'shines an unflattering light on our tendency for folly and hubris, too.
(25) Have scientists got too big for their boots ? Will their hubris bring Nemesis in due course?
(26) If that is the case, China might be able to avoid the pitfall of hubris.
(27) The Three Great Virtues of a Programmer: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris.
(28) Of course, like all great philosophical concepts, niubi has an inverse side – an excess of niubi leads to self-importance, arrogance, hubris, imperiousness, and very dangerous driving.
(29) They [ US schools ] don't create managers, they create hubris.
(30) Scientific scandals, which are as old as science itself, tend to follow similar patterns of hubris and comeuppance.
More similar words: brisk, debris, bride, bring, brick, fabric, bring up, briefly, British, bring in, in brief, bring out, bring down, risky, arise, wrist, Irish, bring about, brilliant, celebrity, bring back, tourism, parish, tourist, crisis, bring together, flourish, comprise, prisoner, bring forward.