Random good picture Not show
1. Nobody needed them, but they were lucrative tax shelters.
2. Many deductions and tax shelters would disappear and in return, rates would be lowered under most flat tax plans.
3. Across California, wind became a popular tax shelter.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. Hainan : general sales tax shelter how to apply?
5. Like pornography, a tax shelter is something that people know when they see it.
6. Since the demise of the tax shelter, strategies for saving individual income taxes are harder to come by.
7. Deductions would be eliminated in most cases to close loopholes and discourage the use of tax shelters.
8. The tax breaks which used to make mortgages an attractive tax shelter, such as Miras, are now long gone.
9. The rules are complex but there are ways the savvy taxpayer can maximize the tax shelter.
10. And while I was delivering, I took a seminar on tax shelter options.
11. It would be understandable if the Clintons treated their Whitewater investment largely as a much needed tax shelter.
More similar words: helter-skelter, shelter, sheltered, welter, sweltering, svelte, felted, alter, palter, kilter, filter, falter, altered, alter ego, ulterior, adultery, altering, filter out, filtering, alternate, faltering, adulterate, alteration, alternative, unalterable, altercation, helicopter, alternatively, technical term, alternative medicine.