Similar words: filter, filtering, helter-skelter, jilted, kilometer, alter, welter, shelter. Meaning: n. in working order.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Her lifestyle was out of kilter with her politics.
(2) Pollution has thrown the Earth's chemistry out of kilter .
(3) The chemistry of the Earth was out of kilter, wholly unbalanced by the periodic table, and alive.
(4) The economic and the political are out of kilter; to use a homely metaphor, it is like bike gears crunching.
(5) President, parliament and public are out of kilter.
(6) The wheels of her bicycle were out of kilter after it hit the tree.
(7) Missing more than one night's sleep can throw your body out of kilter.
(8) Ignoring feelings of tiredness knocks our body clocks out of kilter.
(9) Drinking whisky in the place where they transacted their cold financial realities during the day was out of kilter somehow.
(10) It only takes a small slippage for government revenue and spending forecasts to be thrown out of kilter.
(11) In the end, though, it is erratic instrumental balancing that throws the performance out of kilter.
(12) In a complicated system, though, tinkering with one component can put another one out of kilter.
(13) Perhaps the swing sends the blood rushing to his brain and it gets over-enriched and out of kilter.
(14) Where it is seen by work colleagues to be getting out of kilter, informal controls can be used to restore equilibrium.
(15) The key of life is its ability to reproduce slightly out of kilter rather than with exactitude.
(16) It was several preceptors phasing out together, Posi later explained(sentencedict.com), that threw directional control and some other functions out of kilter.
(17) Don't dwell on the few things that are off kilter.
(18) Galileo is said to have conducted his revolutionary experiments with falling objects from the off - kilter belfry.
(19) The key of life is its ability to reproduce slightly out of kilter rather exactitude.
(20) A third copy of any other chromosome is lethal, as a person gets 1.5 times the dose of the genes on it, knocking the chemical balance out of kilter.
(21) In Chapter ten we present out - of - kilter algorithm for solving the same problem.
(22) In a hundred tiny gestures and assumptions[http://sentencedict.com], Japan can seem slightly out of kilter.
(23) You watch runs too slowly; it must be out of kilter.
(24) A good creation, like good jazz, must balance the stable formula with frequent out - of - kilter notes.
(25) There is a cry for a set of installing simulation system for bridge to solve the problems for the sake of training professional repairing teams and wartime railage kilter.
More similar words: filter, filtering, helter-skelter, jilted, kilometer, alter, welter, shelter, falter, altered, ulterior, sheltered, adultery, altering, alter ego, alternate, adulterate, unalterable, alternative, altercation, technical term, alternatively, alternative medicine, kiln, kill, skill, jilt, lilt, wilt, tilt.