Random good picture Not show
1. Wet days alternate with fine days.
2. That was a week of alternate rain and sunshine.
3. The service runs on alternate days.
4. Stretch up 30 times with alternate arms as a warm-up exercise.
5. Ambulance crews alternate between emergency and routine work.
6. He and I clean our room on alternate days.
7. We must alternate work with rest.
8. Lesley had agreed to Jim going skiing in alternate years.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Dark stripes alternate with pale ones.
10. The competition is fixed for alternate Wednesdays.
11. In research, times of discouragement alternate with times of great achievement.
12. Private cars are banned from the city on alternate days.
13. Arrange the leeks and noodles in alternate layers .
14. Alternate cubes of meat with slices of red pepper.
15. Periods of depression alternate with excited behavior.
16. The ferry service will initially run on alternate days, increasing eventually to daily sailings.
17. She and her husband alternate in doing the household chores.
18. Helen and her sister will alternate in setting the table.
19. The three acts will alternate as headliners throughout the tour.
20. Alternate cubes of meat and slices of red pepper.
21. The new play is on the show on alternate days.
22. Now you just alternate layers of that mixture and eggplant.
23. They were streaked with alternate bands of colour.
24. Most farmers alternate their crops.
25. John has to work on alternate Sundays.
26. This is an alternate plan.
27. The star actor was ill, so his understudy had to alternate for him.
28. She gets Saturdays off in her new job as against working alternate weekends in her last one.
29. His group was forced to turn back and take an alternate route.
30. This resonant condition permitted Mariner 10 to fly by Mercury at close range at the times of alternate perihelion passages.
More similar words: alternative, alternatively, alternative medicine, paternal, fraternal, international, consternation, alter, falter, altered, altering, alter ego, supernatural, eternal, internal, external, altercation, unalterable, gubernatorial, ornate, incarnate, externalization, internalization, adulterate, maternity, paternity, helter-skelter, fraternize, fraternity, terminate.