Random good picture Not show
1. He will take part in this contest.
2. Did you take part in the brawl yesterday?
3. She doesn't usually take part in any of the class activities.
4. People who take part in sports must be in condition.
5. Six theatre companies have been selected to take part in this year's festival.
6. They all dressed up to take part in the New Year's party.
7. Students can either do a dissertation or take part in a practical project.
8. Please read up the examination regulations before you take part in the examination.
9. He categorically refused to take part in the project.
10. They refused to take part in the discussions.
11. We'll take part in a regatta next month.
12. I am to be sent to take part in the negotiations with the Japanese government and report on it later.
13. Who has been selected to take part in the project?
14. She could sing a bit and agreed to take part in the show.
15. Many people felt that America ought not to take part in the war.
16. The company fielded a group of experts to take part in the conference.
17. Over 80 cars will take part in the race .
18. Thousands of veterans will take part in a commemoration of the battle.
19. We all had to take part in the training run, with nobody excepted.
20. You can take part in activities from canoeing to bird watching.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Amongst those who have travelled furthest to take part in the Festival are a group from Northern Ireland.
22. Women were asked to take part in small group discussions.
23. I was quite sulky, so I didn't take part in much.
24. You can take part in multiplayer games either on a LAN network or via the internet.
25. The officer refused to let his men take part in the operation.
26. She invited me to take part in her party but I hung off.
27. We should take part in the peaceful uses of atomic energy.
28. Union leaders announced that they would, after all, take part in the national conference.
29. Will you feel as if you're missing out if you don't take part in the concert?
30. A number of celebrities will be flying in to take part in the festivities.
More similar words: take apart, take place, depart, take pride in, repartee, departure, partial, depart from, partially, particle, particular, participate, participant, particularly, in particular, participation, make peace with, separation, reparation, take, part, article, stake, party, artistic, artifact, take on, take for, take up, take to.