Random good picture Not show
1. The union pressed for a superannuation scheme.
2. It is subject to tax, superannuation and national insurance deductions - unlike State Sickness Benefit.
3. The overhaul of superannuation policy in the late 1960s never really happened.
4. The best example is where the superannuation fund is not consolidated.
5. Dependent children are not usually covered by superannuation, although you should notify your employer if you are the sole breadwinner.
6. Staff are eligible to join the Universities Superannuation Scheme, a contributory scheme to which members pay 6.35 percent of annual salary.
7. In current, in the supervision of the superannuation fund the problems are legal system, management system and supervision system still have many defects.
8. Are you aware of the superannuation guarantee obligations on an employer?
9. Old age pensions have been replaced by flat superannuation, with inequalities for long - term care.
10. The superannuation fund is the essential part of pension fund, which is very important for the performance of social insurance system.
11. Offering life insurance and totalpermanent disability cover with superannuation can help attract and retain employees.
12. Ongoing contributions to the superannuation fund are essential to guarantee future superannuation payments to New Zealanders.
13. Michael Davison, CPA Australia's superannuation policy adviser, stresses the need to check your super.
14. Minister for Superannuation and Corporate Law , Senator Nick Sherry speech: Year in Preview.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. He emphasises the need for recurrent education and presses for guaranteed incomes for all and a national superannuation fund.
16. Personal pensions work on a different principle from most occupational schemes or superannuation.
17. We have seen that this does not tend to include funds such as the superannuation fund and trust funds.
18. The costing of both staff is based on their salaries and allows for National Insurance contributions and superannuation.
19. As per Federal Legislation or increased by such further salary sacrifice payments as the Employee may request. Once optional payments for superannuation are made they cannot be reduced.
20. This clause 37.3 will apply where the Customer is a trustee of a superannuation fund.
21. Infation and unemployment grew in the 1970s, and government spending on social welfare increased with the introduction of National Superannuation in 1976 and a range of other income support measures.
22. In order to under market economy's condition, realizes the superannuation fund inflation-proofing and appreciation as far as possible.
23. The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has outlined changes to the obligations for auditors of self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs).
24. The evidence suggests Latham is the recipient of privileges beyond his taxpayer - funded superannuation package.
More similar words: insinuation, annunciation, per annum, annual, annually, equation, situation, graduation, evaluation, annotation, fluctuation, infatuation, menstruation, annihilation, operation, generation, desperation, veneration, liberation, AND operation, laceration, federation, alliteration, exasperation, translation, commiseration, remuneration, exaggeration, randomization, confederation.