Random good picture Not show
1. She resorted to stealing food out of desperation.
2. In desperation, I decided to try acupuncture.
3. Your desperation My desolation .
4. In desperation, Mrs. Jones submitted to an operation on her right knee to relieve the pain.
5. We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that's when we find out just how strong we really are.
6. We realized with a sense of growing desperation that nobody knew we were in there.
7. Desperation lent an edge to her voice.
8. Their obvious desperation strengthens our bargaining position.
9. In desperation, we had to borrow the money.
10. There was a note of desperation in his voice.
11. I only agreed out of sheer desperation.
12. The prisoner clawed at the cell door in desperation.
13. There was a note of desperation in her voice.
14. She acted with a courage born of desperation.
15. My emotions oscillate between desperation and hope.
16. In desperation I pleaded with the attackers.
17. The robbery was an act of desperation.
18. These uprisings come from desperation and a vista of a future without hope.
19. Driven to desperation by our noisy neighbours, we called the police.
20. In his desperation to escape, Tom had slipped and broken a leg.
21. In desperation , she called Louise and asked for her help.
22. Many of us feel a quiet desperation at the future.sentencedict.com/desperation.html
23. With strength born of desperation, she managed to break down the door.
24. In desperation, they jumped out of the window to escape the fire.
25. This feeling of desperation and helplessness was common to most of the refugees.
26. Frustration, anger and desperation have led to a series of wildcat strikes.
27. I went to the police in desperation!
28. Boredom and isolation were driving Polly to desperation.
29. But this desperation was perhaps understandable.
30. At the end of the film, the man becomes a thief out of sheer desperation.
More similar words: exasperation, desperate, desperately, operation, AND operation, alliteration, generation gap, proliferation, confederation, consideration, ratification, gratification, desolation, designation, destination, oration, desalination, speculation, rational, duration, dispensation, migration, adoration, predestination, reparation, admiration, separation, irrational, aspiration, aberration.