Random good picture Not show
1) Menstruation may cease when a woman is anywhere between forty-five and fifty years of age.
2) Squatting, she performed the familiar ritual of menstruation.
3) The blood of menstruation and the torn maidenhead.
4) A jingle for every occasion: birthdays, menstruation, first love.
5) After menstruation has finished, they could either remain caffeine-free or drink only small amounts until they ovulate again.
6) Breastfeeding can delay the onset of menstruation for three years.
7) The magic does not come from menstruation alone, it comes from understanding what menstruation means.
8) The secrecy which, in my adolescence, surrounded menstruation was an indication of the inferior status of women in that society.
9) Men's fear of the uterus and menstruation may be problematic but more devastating by far are women's own negative attitudes.
10) These markers turn purple four hours ahead of menstruation, giving the wearer plenty of notice.
11) But puberty, or rather the onset of menstruation, changed all that.
12) Often shed nosebleed recently. And menstruation comes behindhand.
13) The female is in menstruation,(http://sentencedict.com/menstruation.html) why to heatstroke easily?
14) The women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation.
15) Female, loofah can help you menstruation!
16) Does menstruation come behindhand is a month normal really?
17) Dysmenorrhea: Pain or cramps before or during menstruation.
18) Chaotic menstruation differentiated between blood vacuity and kidney vacuity.
19) What help does corpus luteum copper have to menstruation?
20) Why to come is menstruation alvine meet painful?
21) Menstruation came haematemesis. It is normal to nosebleed?
22) Delayed menstruation differentiated between blood heat and blood clod.
23) Belong to menstruation after all so maladjusted?
24) Does when menstruation comes, games damage Hymen?
25) Leonurus herBal regulates menstruation and arrest leucorrhoea.
26) That sensitivity rises when they are ovulating, becoming up to 10,000 times more acute than at menstruation.
27) Through the Moon, the hems become linked to the body power of menstruation.
28) In women, chronic use of alcohol reduces vaginal response, and it can cause irregular menstruation and induce premature menopause.
29) Some people can relate the outbreak to stress, dental trauma or the onset of menstruation.
30) The women were incensed, since they adhere strictly to the laws concerning MIKve after menstruation.
More similar words: instruction, construction, instructional, demonstration, instrument, equation, situation, obstruction, destruction, evaluation, graduation, fluctuation, insinuation, sensation, nation-state, installation, compensation, condensation, dispensation, consternation, frustration, registration, administration, argumentation, recommendation, implementation, instruct, construe, construct, instructor.