Similar words: lick, click, cow, bowl, knowledge, acknowledge, acknowledgement, sick. Meaning: n. a tuft of hair that grows in a different direction from the rest of the hair and usually will not lie flat.
Random good picture Not show
1) First, the cowlick had miraculously disappeared.
2) I can't brush this dumb cowlick down.
3) He still wears a sailor suit, the cowlick at his hairline gives his forelock a life of its own.
4) His hair was cut short with a cowlick dropping over at the front, like a freakster.
5) Fact: That cowlick is part of you, like your height and your sense of humor.
6) A cowlick is often present at the crown, but can occur anywhere on the head where the growth direction forms a spiral pattern.
7) A cowlick is that often annoying little sprig of hair that seems to grow in a different direction from everything else and just won't lie down.
8) Controlling a cowlick, no matter where it is on the head, takes patience and a great haircut.
9) As with any cowlick, cutting it off or leaving it long enough so the weight holds it down are two options.
10) To control a cowlick at the back of the head, you'll either need to leave the hair long enough so the weight of the hair holds it down or cut it short enough so it doesn't stick up in the first place.
11) Had a Cowlick In Its Hair...And Didn't Pull a Face When Photographed.
12) For guys with bad cowlicks,(http://sentencedict.com/cowlick.html) I suggest asking your barber or stylist to cut the hair dry so there's no water weight on the hair that will unnaturally hold the cowlick down.
13) Often a cowlick will pop up as a result of trying to style the hair against the growth pattern and simply brushing the hair in the opposite direction can fix the problem.
14) It Had No Opinion About Anything It Had No Habits, It Often Sat Cross-Legged , Took Off Running...Had a Cowlick In Its Hair...And Didn't Pull a Face When Photographed.