Random good picture Not show
1. No joy without alloy [annoy].
2. No joy without annoy.
3. If you persist,(sentencedict.com) you will annoy them even more.
4. Her constant chatter was starting to annoy me.
5. Try making a note of the things which annoy you.
6. I only stay out late to annoy my parents.
7. Now is not the time to annoy Peter.
8. I'm sure she does it just to annoy me.
9. We can annoy the enemy by air raids.
10. She tends to annoy people.
11. Jane's constant chatter was beginning to annoy him.
12. Some personalities antagonize;others simply annoy.
13. His ceaseless chatter began to annoy me.
14. His constant joking was beginning to annoy her.
15. The wasps were beginning to annoy me.
16. I should be very careful not to annoy her.
17. His ceaseless questions began to annoy me.
18. Whatever I do seems to annoy her - I can't win.
19. They annoy the neighbours because they let their children run wild.
20. They seldom rock the boat or annoy the mayor or board of aldermen with unusual budget requests.
21. Harry's remarks were beginning to annoy me but he saw the red light and changed the subject.
22. He did it on purpose, knowing it would annoy her.
23. Jane's constant chatter was beginning to annoy me.
24. Quite enough to annoy anybody, Nicandra thought.
25. I realise now that the things which used to niggle and annoy me just don't really matter.
26. Once you start to dislike someone.Everything they do begins to annoy you.
27. I sometimes think that all his supposed mistakes are made on purpose just to annoy me.
28. They hurried through the plan of the education, which made him annoy.
29. As the years went by his nastiness began to annoy his readers.
30. I couldn't make out what I had done to annoy her.