Random good picture Not show
2. Add fertilizer to enrich the soil.
3. Music can certainly enrich your whole life.sentencedict.com
4. The farmers ploughed the vegetable leaves back to enrich the soil.
5. It is important to enrich the soil prior to planting.
6. Many of them try to enrich their social and healthy life by participating in a number of interesting outdoor activities, include of camping with friends and family members, going to the beach or swimming at public pools, traveling and sightseeing locally and nationally.
7. Fertilizer helps to enrich the soil.
8. The discovery of gold in the valleys will enrich the poor mountain area.
9. He will drain, rather than enrich, the country.
10. Some cream will enrich the sauce.
11. Education can greatly enrich your life .
12. They were accused of using their position to enrich themselves.
13. Shareholder activists argue that such perks unduly enrich outside directors, encourage them to stay too long and endanger their independence.
14. The idea was to prevent erosion and enrich the soil.
15. Most people agree that immigrant communities enrich our culture.
16. Enjoyment of sport can enrich every life.
17. The peasants ploughed the weeds in the field back to enrich the soil.
18. After the wheat crop has been gathered, many farmers burn the remains and plough the ash into the soil , so as to enrich the soil.
19. People with disabilities are now doing many things to enrich their lives.
20. After the vegetables have been harvested,peasants plough the loose leaves into the soil to enrich it.
21. The results are linked to a company database to further enrich the analysis.
22. People who have fame and money usually search for something else to enrich their lives.
23. The primary goal of audiovisual instruction is learning, and, through research, techniques have been developed to enrich learning.
24. For extra protection, some products contain a protective sunscreen plus Vitamin E to enrich and condition your skin.
25. I argued that individuals can gain great advantage from their ability to refine and enrich their methods of communication by this means.
26. Fruit juices are added to cheap port wine to enrich its color and flavor.
27. We discover that the mysteries in others, which used to leave us baffled and frustrated, now enrich our inner selves.
28. Most managers work in government, after all, not to enrich themselves but to have some positive impact on their community.
29. They would send him home that very day and every man present would give him a parting gift to enrich him.
30. One way of showing them respect was to enclose them in reliquaries and enrich these with precious substances.