Random good picture Not show
1. The ability to separate out reusable elements from other waste is crucial.
2. A brief summary is given on a separate sheet.
3. The museums work closely together, but are separate legal entities.
4. When did they separate last night?
5. Demands for a separate Siberia are confined for now to the lunatic fringe.
6. Separate off the top of the cream and use it to make butter.
7. The sofa is formed of three separate sections.
8. Raw meat must be kept separate from cooked meat.
9. The women are kept separate from the men.
10. The bag is divided into separate compartments .
11. They allotted a separate desk to everyone.
12. The children sleep in separate beds.
13. Thousnds of rivers separate us and thousands of mountains are boundless.l can only trust my missing to cloud,[Sentencedict.com] may you find a happy life and come back with a successful study earlier.
14. After twelve years, he decided to separate from the firm.
15. It was absolutely essential to separate crops from the areas that animals used as pasture.
16. Separate the white clothes from the dark clothes before laundering.
17. We each have a separate bedroom but share a communal kitchen.
18. The laboratory was reorganized as a separate establishment.
19. The boxers clinched and the referee had to separate them.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Write a list of names on a separate piece of paper.
21. He headed us into a small separate room.
22. The best solution would be for them to separate.
23. The school is housed in two separate buildings.
25. The two halves of the main branch have grown apart, forming separate trees.
26. He rescued the company and later spun off its textile division into a separate company.
27. The dogs started to snarl at each other so I had to separate them.
28. This allows the two cultures to intermingle without losing their separate identities.
29. Oil and water don't mix. Even if you shake them together they separate into two layers.
30. The art department and the main college are in two separate buildings.
More similar words: separate from, separation, reparation, apparatus, prepare, depart, repartee, departure, take part in, depart from, parade, parallel, paragon, paramour, paradox, paradigm, parasite, paralysis, comparable, exhilaration, rate, prate, berate, operate, vibrate, grateful, desperate, tolerate, at any rate, cooperate.