Random good picture Not show
1. Matching and randomization are two fundamentally important design techniques to enhance the validity and efficiency of a study.
2. Partial randomization of presentation order was achieved in a similar way to that described for Study 2.
3. However, none of the results given here indicate randomization that is fully successful.
4. Partial randomization of presentation order was achieved using the video controller.
5. Natural selection has tended to reduce this randomization.
6. Furthermore, the relationship between randomization deceleration probability and the traffic density was taken into account.
7. Two benefits of randomization have spearheaded this growth: simplicity and speed.
8. Controls the density randomization of individual cells used by the Billow noise type.
9. We also find that response - adaptive randomization procedure can reduce sample sizes significantly in clinical trials.
10. After randomization, a physician blinded to the group allocation evaluated the patients for contraindication to HBO therapy.
11. Randomize: Opens a dialog for setting up randomization parameters for this account.
12. The randomization schedule was centrally generated by the study's sponsor,[sentencedict.com] stratified by site and by using a fixed block size of 4.
13. Methods parallel group, stratified randomization, double blinded, muti - center clinical trail was designed.
14. Randomization to an sLPD ( diet group ) or dialysis.
15. Randomization was stratified by heart failure etiology, which was a covariate in all models.
16. Criteria for inclusion of treatment trials were randomization and placebo control.
17. Limitations: Small number of subjects, animal model, no randomization. Gastrotomy trauma during short peritoneoscopy may not be applicable to longer procedures.
18. So long as two key sequences do not produce overlapping remainders this can achieve results considerably better than true randomization.
19. One of the most comprehensive studies of the results of randomization trials that has been reported was due to Kaimann.
20. Six authors of RCT replied and four of them provided more information on methods of randomization.
21. Platelet function was performed at three time points: at baseline, 14 days after randomization, and 14 days after treatment cross-over.
22. They're things we have to be prepared for of course, but they don't mean that randomization is a waste of effort.
23. Through theoretical derivation, a new algorithm based on IFFT and time domain randomization for the simulation of non-gaussian random processes with specified PSD, skewness and kurtosis was proposed.
24. Thus the results showed limitation in term of prospective ability , randomization, comparability and creditability.
25. This paper focuses on privacy preserving classification, and presents a privacy preserving Naive Bayes classification approach based on data randomization and feature reconstruction.
26. Patients in whom no orthotic was used were encouraged to ambulate immediately following randomization, maintaining "neutral spinal alignment" for 8 weeks.
27. Objective Explore the method for the estimation of sample size in two stage cluster randomization tirals.
28. Methods: Divided the rats into treatment group, model group, sham operation group and normal group by sortition randomization method.
29. The Six Sigma Black Belt should understand the concepts of randomization and blocking.
30. Their ability to be used as markers on the gameboard itself distinguishes chits from a deck of cards, which can otherwise be used for randomization in a similar fashion.
More similar words: acclimatization, polarization, organization, urbanization, socialization, stabilization, authorization, domination, organizational, naturalization, hospitalization, internalization, externalization, nomination, AND operation, random, abomination, denomination, translation, transmutation, transformation, transportation, transfiguration, ratification, gratification, epitomize, transition, transaction, nation, ration.