Similar words: operation, AND operation, desperation, veneration, liberation, generation, alliteration, exasperation. Meaning: [‚læsə'reɪʃn] n. 1. a torn ragged wound 2. the act of lacerating.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The body showed signs of laceration and bruising.
(2) Tongue laceration and urinary or fecal incontinence.
(3) The victim suffered a fractured tibia and a laceration.
(4) She inflicted a laceration on the left.
(5) He has a laceration on his right forearm.
(6) Objective To investigate the repair effect of canalicular laceration.
(7) Results: Trachea and bronchus laceration were caused by injury.
(8) He has a laceration on his right arm.
(9) Objective To estimate the curative effect of anastomosed laceration canaliculus.
(10) Methods Observed 12 cases of canalicular laceration who accepted lacrimal drainage tube implantation in 6 months after extubation of the therapeutic effect, and to evaluate its therapeutic effects.
(11) He has a bleeding de-gloving scalp laceration, multiple facial lacerations, a grossly distended abdomen, and an agonal breathing pattern.
(12) Common bile duct laceration was noted at laparotomy and was successfully treated by choledochotomy and T-tube stent.
(13) Complicated traumatic wet lung 96 cases, pulmonary laceration 24 cases, bronchofragmentation 7 cases, tension pneumothorax 15 cases.
(14) It occurs in the laceration and contusion as well as in the clean surgical incision.
(15) Objectives : To analysis the cause of uterine laceration with Micheal Stark Caesarian Section.
(16) There were hepatic subcapsular hematoma 97 cases, laceration 95 cases, parenchymal hematoma 35 cases, bile duct injury 15 cases and hemoperitoneum 107 cases.
(17) The superior gluteal artery is at risk of laceration from the sharp fascia of the piriformis muscle as it enters the greater sciatic foramen.
(18) Anal sphincter laceration was the primary outcome[Sentence dictionary], defined as third - and fourth - degree perineal lacerations.
(19) This leads to a lacerated wound with wider tissue destruction around the laceration.
(20) Result Subcapsular hematoma were found in 8 cases, 2 of which with uncoplete renal laceration, renal hematoma in 1 case and perirenal hematoma in 2 cases.
(21) Methods: Using prospective studies research three stages with 202 brain contusion and laceration patients.
(22) Objective To observe and evaluate the lacrimal drainage tube efficacy for canalicular laceration.
(23) Objective To increase the curative effect of extensive cerebral contusion and laceration.
(24) Supraglottic injuries in two cases including c fractures of the epiglottis in 2 and associated with a laceration of the aryepiglottic folds and the hypopharynx.
(25) Pregnancy-hypertension syndron can increase the incidence, and other causes are uterine atony , placental factors, laceration of the birth canal, coagulation disorders etc.
(26) Objective To summarize the clinical characteristics and operative indications of epidural micro-hematoma in the groove of transverse sinus combined with cerebral contusion and laceration.
(27) According to the analysis of SEM spectrogram, the isintegration of molybdenite is the result of comprehensive effect of brittle cleavage fracture and plastic-brittle noncleavage laceration.
(28) He was taken to the local clinic and received thirteen staples to close the laceration.
(29) Objective To observe the effects of silicon tube insertion for repair of canaliculi laceration.
(30) Here, we report a 20 - year - old man sustaining major liver laceration with contrast extravasation and massive hemoperitoneum.
More similar words: operation, AND operation, desperation, veneration, liberation, generation, alliteration, exasperation, confederation, consideration, proliferation, generation gap, lost generation, ratification, gratification, ration, oration, certification, duration, rational, migration, rationing, adoration, irrational, admiration, aspiration, reparation, aberration, separation, rationalize.