Random good picture Not show
1. The organization has expressed its exasperation with the government.
2. Mahoney clenched his fist in exasperation.
3. He shook his head in exasperation.
4. She blew out her cheeks in exasperation.
5. She rolled her eyes in sheer exasperation.
6. 'Stop that noise,' he cried out in exasperation.
7. Carol sighed in exasperation.
8. With a groan of exasperation, he picked up the luggage himself.
9. He sighed in exasperation.
10. There is growing exasperation within the government at the failure of these policies to reduce unemployment.
11. He snorted with exasperation.
12. William closes his eyes in exasperation.
13. She stared at his back view in exasperation.
14. Neil says at last, with some exasperation.
15. He pounded the desk in exasperation.
16. Carew gave a little groan of exasperation.
17. She watched Flora with exasperation and pity.
18. A look of exasperation passed between him and Florence.
19. She was simply filled with exasperation.
20. Within the business community, exasperation with government regulation is virtually unanimous.sentencedict .com
21. He looked at her with exasperation when she just gazed at him with wide deep blue eyes.
22. I betook myself to bed in some exasperation, and without really bothering to get undressed.
23. Many people express exasperation with the National Health Service, but most seem to prefer it to a private system.
24. I thought with sudden exasperation that of course I was quiet.
25. Handsomely rugged, bronzed, not drawn into lines of exasperation but smiling - a kind, caring man who loved her.
26. It was a mixture of amusement and exasperation with her friend, with worry added.
27. Richard Nixon repeatedly expressed his exasperation at having to work with an unresponsive bureaucracy.
28. Benjamin and I hid our exasperation, took our cloaks and followed her into the snow-covered grounds.
29. After ten hours of fruitless negotiations, he stormed out of the meeting in exasperation.
30. The batsman drove the last ball of the over for four, and the bowler kicked the ground in exasperation.
More similar words: operation, AND operation, alliteration, generation gap, confederation, consideration, ratification, gratification, examination, speculation, migration, reparation, aberration, separation, celebration, rationalize, immigration, frustration, exploration, integration, corporation, exhilaration, collaboration, demonstration, acculturation, concentration, administration, desperate, desperately, operating.