Random good picture Not show
1. They were to surrender immediately or face total annihilation.
2. The ememy was warned to capitulate or face annihilation.
3. During the Cold War the threat of nuclear annihilation was always on people's minds.
4. Their daughter was saving the planet from complete annihilation.
5. They have skirted annihilation and damnation.
6. The Zodiac was within fifty yards of annihilation.
7. Through cannibalism the invisible terror of annihilation emerges into the visible world.
8. Chi was the most bloodthirsty and urged total annihilation of the whites by fire and sword.
9. The threat of nuclear annihilation has converted it into a matter of life and death for all mankind.
10. From the observed absence of such annihilation radiation we can conclude that our galaxy is made entirely of particles rather than antiparticles.
11. Fifth, encirclement of large, but annihilation of small numbers.
12. Bomb tests resulted in the annihilation of the atoll.
13. So going through this portal does not mean annihilation?
14. Unescorted bombers ran a high risk of annihilation.
15. This was confirmed by the positron annihilation technique.
16. Why would the Polynesian race participate in nuclear annihilation?
17. A photomagnetic positronium annihilation model was proposed to explain the experimental facts.
18. Annihilation can create gamma - rays or even new particle - antiparticle pairs.
19. A full - scale nuclear war could lead to the annihilation of the human race.
20. The true self goes into hiding to avoid the psychic annihilation caused by expressing itself without being able to get a response.
21. Death is one of two things. Either it is annihilation, and the dead have no consciousness of anything; or, as we are told, it is really a change: a migration of the soul from one place to another. Socrates
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. An antimatter atom that strays and touches the container wall would set off a chain-reaction annihilation.
23. Evidently the new strategic partners are permitted offensive missiles for mutual annihilation but not defenses against an accidental launch.
24. One of the quarks and one of the antiquarks meet and, in a process called annihilation, produce a W particle.
25. This may be our last chance, the only thing standing between us and total annihilation.
26. From the bottom of his heart, he concurred in the moral necessity of his annihilation.
27. Check any narrow-minded seriousness at the door with your urban trench coat and get ready for an absolute annihilation of bourgeois civility.
28. How it had shrivelled her to the point of annihilation.
29. So too the yawning depths of the wave, even while threatening annihilation, hold out the promise of rebirth.
30. The non hermitian invariants of time dependent one or two mode Boson system are constructed by using Boson annihilation operators.
More similar words: exhilaration, nihilism, annotation, annunciation, relation, inflation, collation, violation, isolation, revelation, desolation, population, immolation, regulation, exhalation, circulation, speculation, calculation, translation, installation, correlation, legislation, tribulation, capitulation, relationship, in relation to, accumulation, matriculation, congratulations, ratification.