Random good picture Not show
1. Leaving school was such a liberation for me.
2. She is into women's liberation.
3. They unbound all the political prisoners after liberation.
4. Dawkins ends his discussion with a call for liberation.
5. The oppressed long for deliverance and liberation.
6. All his life was submerged in the liberation of the people.
7. They consecrated their lives to the liberation of their motherland.
8. The break-up of their marriage was an enormous liberation for her.
9. Before liberation he had to pull a rickshaw to earn a little money.
10. The Animal Liberation Front has claimed responsibility for releasing the monkeys from the laboratory.
11. His book, Animal Liberation[Sentencedict.com], sparked off a revolution in the way we think about animals.
12. They are fighting for a cause - the liberation of their people.
13. The perspective of liberation theology is historical.
14. On Wednesday, the newspaper Liberation published excerpts.
15. This liberation usually took place about daybreak on Wednesday.
16. Intellectual liberation leads to political freedom.
17. So is study of the liberation struggle.
18. When the inner spirit has liberation, inspiration is born! RVM
19. The people are still struggling for liberation from a brutal(sentencedict.com), oppressive regime.
20. With inspiration, liberation and determination, you can reach any destination. RVM
21. Once the feverish atmosphere of the Liberation had subsided the practice aroused feelings of shame.
22. Man's dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world--the fight for the Liberation of Mankind.
23. The speech praised those who had displayed gallantry in the liberation of their country.
24. The more conservative politicians were trying to deradicalize the liberation movement.
25. The freedom to wear trousers became a symbol of women's liberation.
26. Up in the mountains we had the most wonderful sense of liberation.
27. It ' s the lunatic fringe of the Animal Liberation Front which smashes the windows of butchers'shops, not ordinary members like us.
28. We should help those who are still struggling for liberation.
29. Both the Sandinistas and Frelimo came to power after a liberation struggle against highly repressive regimes.
30. Whatever his motives, Salah was careful to underplay the contribution education might make to the emancipation and liberation of women.
More similar words: liberate, deliberate, deliberately, liberal, illiberal, aberration, operation, AND operation, desperation, exasperation, alliteration, proliferation, consideration, generation gap, confederation, libation, ratification, gratification, oration, duration, rational, migration, adoration, reparation, admiration, separation, aspiration, irrational, restoration, preparation.