Random good picture Not show
1. We must recognize that we have been defeated.
2. I recognize you now.You are Mary's husband.
3. Blind persons can often recognize objects by feeling them.
4. I could scarcely recognize him.
5. Do you recognize this tune?
6. We recognize the necessity for a written agreement.
7. The odd thing was that he didn't recognize me.
8. They have agreed to recognize the breakaway republic's independence.
9. I didn't recognize you in your uniform.
10. I almost didn't recognize her - she'd changed so much.
11. Sometimes, the key to making progress is to recognize how to take that very first step. Then you start your journey.
12. I didn't recognize him because he had altered so much.
13. We need to recognize that we are now living in a plural society.
14. I don't know the title but I recognize the tune.
15. As parents we recognize the value of you in our child's development. Thank you for what you have done.
16. I could hardly recognize the body of the driver, as it had been badly mangled up in the accident.
17. You can recognize the fish by the shape of their fins.
18. He had known her long enough to recognize the ebb and flow of her moods.
19. Don't wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.
20. I didn't recognize him: he was in disguise.
21. I didn't recognize the handwriting on the envelope.
22. We fully recognize the need to improve communications.
23. Their is something that is much more scarce[sentencedict.com], something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
24. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
25. Line up these men and see if the witness can recognize the criminal.
26. Why were grown-ups always so stuffy and slow to recognize good ideas?
27. You have changed so much that I can hardly recognize you.
28. Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
29. If you tend to overeat because of depression, first take steps to recognize the source of your sadness.
30. There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
More similar words: recognition, cognitive, economic recovery, agonize, organize, harmonize, organized, synchronize, recoup, record, recover, recourse, recommend, recovery, recording, recommendation, reconciliation, sign in, magnitude, significant, significance, significantly, organization, organizational, seize, prize, size up, utilize, citizen, realize.