Random good picture Not show
1. There was only a stump of the candle left.
2. He used the stump as a table.
3. Now then, you stump up for me.
4. It can be cheaper to stump up for a new washing machine than to get your old one repaired.
5. Customers do not have to stump up any cash for at least four weeks.
6. He sat on a tree stump.
7. He went on the stump in his home state.
8. I barked my shin on a tree stump.
9. Who is going to stump up the extra money?
10. The senator gave his standard stump speech.
11. The presidential candidates are on the stump today.
12. Can you stump up with conclusive evidence?
13. We left him sitting on the stump.
14. Your questions do stump me.
15. We were asked to stump up for the repairs.
16. They let me stump in New York next week.
17. The ball narrowly shaved his off stump.
18. I'm always being asked to stump up for school outings.
19. The tramp produced a stump of candle from his deep pockets.
20. The boys used an old tree stump as a target.
21. If you have a tree stump, check it for fungus.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. You get into trouble and I have to stump up the money for you.
23. Chissano said Western governments should stump up the cash to fund land redistribution.
24. Is she given cold shivers by my stump?
25. Harkin plans to stump in Illinois this weekend.
26. But Lampitt got his revenge, removing Pollards off stump.
27. He has emphasized foreign policy in rare stump appearances.
28. We found a mossy stump with droppings on it.
29. They're all taking leg stump instead of middle.
30. He advanced on him only for an exquisite googly to dip and dart through the gap to bruise the off stump.