Random good picture Not show
1. He quenched the fire with water.
2. Hot steel is quenched to harden it.
3. She quenched her thirst with a glass of Coke.
4. Her letter quenched his hope.
5. The flames were quenched by heavy rain.
6. The large fire quenched at last.
7. Her thirst for knowledge will never be quenched.
8. The blaze was quenched by the brave firemen.
9. I quenched my thirst with a glass of cold beer.
10. He quenched his thirst with a long drink of cold water.
11. This has to be quenched by detachment and renunciation.
12. A great thirst is a great joy when quenched in time. Edward Abbey
13. They had been desires to be quenched, as he had quenched other desires over the years.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. I quenched the candle flame with my fingers and slid into the bed chamber.
15. Some little flames may be individually quenched, but there is a certain pattern to them.
16. Samples from the reaction mixture are removed and quenched by running into ice cold water.
17. Mr. Roosevelt's reply quenched my last hopes.
18. One more ray of hope had been quenched.
19. The fire was quenched with a bucket of water.
20. The technology of traditional quenched and tempered medium carbon steel sliding yoke is very complicated and it has high rejection rate too.
21. The V2O5 sol was prepared with V2O5 melt quenched, and PEO-V2O5 xerogel nanocomposite films were obtained.
22. The good service results were achieved using laser quenched roughing roll in practical production.
23. The carbon tool steel was quenched into the different concentration of calcium chloride watery solution.
24. To quench steel is that hot steel is quenched to harden it.
25. While life as a sailor was harsh, his thirst for the sea was not quenched.
26. Results show that the excited triplet state of ketocon-marin derivatives can be quenched by iodonium salts through the mechanism of electron transfer.
27. It was found that rapid quenching eliminates the secondary phase in the as cast alloy. An amount of amorphous phase is formed in the quenched alloy.
28. Results show that the supersaturated solidification Cr-content increases in the rapidly quenched alloys induced the great increase of vacancy density and production of vacancy plates.
29. These steels are aged hardenable martensitic steels. The superior combination of strength and toughness is achieved through precipitation of fine M_2C alloy carbide by quenched and aged treatment.
30. The result indicates that there was a great deal of lath martensite in the quenched structure.
More similar words: quench, schedule, on schedule, bench, sequence, wretchedness, drench, French, wrench, eloquence, frequency, influence, behind schedule, consequence, carte blanche, ahead of schedule, trenchant, in consequence, shed, washed out, abashed, fluent, frequent, polished, eloquent, effluent, subsequent, burnished, in the dark, unabashed.