Random good picture Not show
1. The seeds will sprout in a few days.
2. The seeds will sprout in 3 days after they are sown.
3. Leaf-shoots were beginning to sprout on the hawthorn.
4. Trees were starting to sprout new leaves.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Light green buds sprout from the trees in spring.
6. The seeds sprout into small, hairlike seedings.
7. I wish I could sprout wings and fly away.
8. New antlers began to sprout again.
9. When do deer first sprout horns?
10. The onions are beginning to sprout .
11. When the seedlings sprout[sentencedict.com], uncover the tray.
12. I wished I could just sprout wings and fly away.
13. You can sprout the seeds fast by soaking with warm water.
14. The khaki scouts sprout in number, appearing from nowhere.
15. Buds sprout in the spring.
16. New shapes sprout and metamorphose before our eyes.
17. Aerials sprout up like weeds on the roof.
18. Beans and corn sprout from these nutrient-poor soils.
19. A chemical sprout inhibitor should be used for long term storage.
20. Superior products would evolve and stiff competition would sprout up as Roundup patent protections expired around the globe.
21. We were going to have an 80-foot Brussels sprout flying above Battersea Power Station - and it nearly happened!
22. A sprout can take just so much and then no more.
23. Where every plant to sprout is known in advance because you put it there.
24. Move the pots outside when the seeds begin to sprout.
25. It takes about three days for the seeds to sprout.
26. It only takes a few days for beans to sprout.
27. At the age of fourteen John really began to sprout up.
28. It was 20 years old when I began to sprout a moustache.
29. Not the bottle that guarantees to turn your grey hair black or make your bald pate sprout again, but something else.
30. More links between the distant parts of the globe began to sprout up all over.
More similar words: proud, be proud of, round and round, spray, spread, sprinkle, spread out, spring up, offspring, dyspraxia, sprightly, spread over, widespread, rouse, route, arouse, round, rough, group, onerous, crouch, routine, wear out, around, ground, bear out, pro, drought, clear out, trouble.