Random good picture Not show
1. He is engaged in the ruthless pursuit of wealth.
2. She travelled the world in pursuit of her dreams.
3. He was almost maniacal in his pursuit of sporting records.
4. Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, as long as you never stop pursuing, you will bathe in the brilliance of the dream.
5. The vigorous pursuit of policies is no guarantee of success.
6. As long as a person strongly unremittingly in pursuit, he will be able to achieve the purpose of.
7. Chris Boardman won the Olympic 4,(sentencedict.com)000 metres pursuit.
8. All success comes from tireless effort and pursuit, and all happiness comes from daily struggle and perseverance.
9. The pursuit of a cause of the people, can "dream" doing higher. Although at the beginning of a dream, but as long as you keep doing, do not easily give up, dreams can come true.
10. The pursuit of profit was the main reason for the changes.
11. But the market is the pursuit of friendship, mutual tired, I finally left.
12. The company is ruthless in its pursuit of profit.
13. Politicians dress up their ruthless ambition as a pursuit of the public good.
14. She is absorbed in the pursuit of knowledge.
15. He devoted his waking hours to the single-minded pursuit of his goal.
16. He was unrelenting in his pursuit of legal mandate.
17. Electricity workers have voted for industrial action in pursuit of a pay claim.
18. I rushed through with Sue in hot pursuit.
19. They are prepared to use violence in pursuit of their ends.
20. They set off at once along the lane in pursuit.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. People are having to move to other areas in pursuit of work.
22. If your talent combines with diligence, you can excel in your pursuit.
23. Many things make us unhappy because "happiness" is not what we pursuit,but "more happier than others"instead.
24. Like most successful politicians, she is pertinacious and single-minded in the pursuit of her goals.
25. The officers were still reluctant to unleash their troops in pursuit of a defeated enemy.
26. I know him to be nothing but a man of pleasure, a dandy who has given himself up to the relentless pursuit of sensual pleasure.
27. Away ran the fox, with the hunters in hot pursuit.
28. For when he had carried the consulship for a friend of his, against the pursuit of Sylla, and that Sylla did a little resent thereat, and began to speak great, Pompey turned upon him again, and in effect bade him be quiet.
29. The gang drove off, with the police in hot pursuit.
30. She sometimes stayed up painting all night in her pursuit of perfection.
More similar words: suite, lawsuit, suitable, purple, for sure, versus, persuade, purchase, on purpose, quite, nurse, course, burst, guitar, equity, circuit, recruit, burst in, of course, quite a few, discourse, by yourself, burst into, ubiquitous, in due course, in the course of, burst out laughing.