Synonym: avocation, by-line, chase, following, hobby, interest, pastime, pursual, pursuance, quest, sideline, spare-time activity. Similar words: suite, lawsuit, suitable, purple, for sure, versus, persuade, purchase. Meaning: [pər'suːt /pə'sju-] n. 1. the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture 2. a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria 3. an auxiliary activity 4. a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly).
Random good picture Not show
1. He is engaged in the ruthless pursuit of wealth.
2. She travelled the world in pursuit of her dreams.
3. Chris Boardman won the Olympic 4,000 metres pursuit.
4. He was almost maniacal in his pursuit of sporting records.
5. Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, as long as you never stop pursuing, you will bathe in the brilliance of the dream.
6. The vigorous pursuit of policies is no guarantee of success.
7. As long as a person strongly unremittingly in pursuit, he will be able to achieve the purpose of.
8. All success comes from tireless effort and pursuit, and all happiness comes from daily struggle and perseverance.
9. The pursuit of a cause of the people, can "dream" doing higher. Although at the beginning of a dream, but as long as you keep doing, do not easily give up, dreams can come true.
10. The pursuit of profit was the main reason for the changes.
11. But the market is the pursuit of friendship, mutual tired, I finally left.
12. The company is ruthless in its pursuit of profit.
13. She is absorbed in the pursuit of knowledge.
14. He was unrelenting in his pursuit of legal mandate.
15. I rushed through with Sue in hot pursuit.
16. The guard set off in pursuit of the thief.
17. The pursuit of money ruled his life.
18. She devoted her life to the pursuit of wisdom.
19. She never spared herself in the pursuit of excellence.
20. His life is spent in the pursuit of pleasure.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. He is unswerving in pursuit of his aims.
22. There were four police cars in pursuit.
23. She devoted her life to the pursuit of pleasure.
24. Politicians dress up their ruthless ambition as a pursuit of the public good.
25. He devoted his waking hours to the single-minded pursuit of his goal.
26. They set off at once along the lane in pursuit.
27. People are having to move to other areas in pursuit of work.
28. If your talent combines with diligence, you can excel in your pursuit.
29. Many things make us unhappy because "happiness" is not what we pursuit,but "more happier than others"instead.
30. Like most successful politicians, she is pertinacious and single-minded in the pursuit of her goals.
More similar words: suite, lawsuit, suitable, purple, for sure, versus, persuade, purchase, on purpose, quite, nurse, course, burst, guitar, equity, circuit, recruit, burst in, of course, quite a few, discourse, by yourself, burst into, ubiquitous, in due course, in the course of, burst out laughing.