Random good picture Not show
1. Many small town mayor and city official practice cronyism.
2. Nepotism and cronyism are prov ing his downfall.
3. Then, after cries of cronyism, the agency was dropped.
4. Cronyism, bribery and dishonesty were also cited.
5. Nepotism, cronyism and favoritism are rampant.
6. Labour accused David Cameron of cronyism over the decision to give a knighthood to Paul Ruddock.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. This explains why Philippine officials are often accused of taking bribes and cronyism.
8. High unemployment, non-payment of state wages and pensions and official cronyism and corruption will all be election issues.
9. For one, they say, she is an outsider in an administration where cronyism has created problems.
10. The consequence was that good old New York tradition: cronyism, corruption and graft.
11. The firing is both preceded and followed by blatant cronyism.
12. N.-run trials are suffused with tensions that spring from allegations that include nepotism, cronyism and mismanagement of resources.
13. Bringing business people into politics can also produce corruption and cronyism.
14. Unwrecking the Economy: We've had three decades of corporatism and cronyism run amok.
15. Many Palestinians rejected him as a symbol of corruption and cronyism, propelling long - held into the open.
More similar words: irony, patronymic, agony, crop, colony, cross, crowd, crops, antonym, harmony, across, crop up, crouch, ceremony, hegemony, acrimony, anonymous, cross out, crowded, matrimony, testimony, telephony, cacophony, get across, ludicrous, come across, cut across, put across, acrophobia, overcrowded.