Random good picture Not show
1. I find his manner very appealing.
2. The community is appealing to everyone to save water.
3. The government is appealing to everyone to save water.
4. Police are appealing for witnesses to the accident to come forward.
5. Detectives are appealing for witnesses who may have seen anything suspicious.
6. I am appealing on behalf of the famine victims .
7. The large salary made their offer even more appealing to him.
8. The city offers an appealing combination of sporting and cultural events.
9. There are no legal impediments to their appealing against the decision.
10. He went over the heads of union officials, appealing directly to the workforce.
11. By appealing to his better nature, we persuaded him to change his mind.
12. He had a nice smile and an appealing personality.
13. The company is appealing against the ruling.
14. Police are appealing for help in catching the killers.
15. You could always try appealing to his better nature.
16. These toys are not immediately appealing to children.
17. The two players are appealing against their suspensions.
18. The police are appealing for witnesses.
19. The idea of a holiday abroad is certainly appealing.
20. Police are appealing for witnesses to step forward.
21. She had an appealing flirty smile.
22. There was an appealing gravity to everything she said.
23. It was an appealing plan but quite impracticable.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. I don't find small boys very appealing.
25. The police are appealing to the public for any information about the missing girl.
26. Brightly coloured packaging made the pens especially appealing to children.
27. She gave him a soft appealing look that would have melted solid ice.
28. The very compactness of the cottage made it all the more snug and appealing.
29. There was a sense of humour to what he did that I found very appealing.
30. The back view of the hotel was even less appealing than the front.
More similar words: appeal, appeal to, appear, disappear, deal in, happen, happen to, realize, happenstance, realistic, cling, ruling, sibling, ceiling, rolling, jostling, compelling, counseling, unsettling, fulfilling, willingness, boiling water, upper, pepper, peak, speak, real, seal, heal, peanut.