Random good picture Not show
(1) The firefighter broke into the house to rescue the old.
(2) A firefighter was overcome by fumes at a blaze in a plastics factory.
(3) Ferry, a 26-year-old San Francisco firefighter, had taught her how.
(4) Middleton-in-Teesdale Firefighter needed: A part-time firefighter is needed for the Middleton-in-Teesdale station. Sentencedict.com
(5) The new rates will mean a qualified firefighter will earn ￡305-a-week from November 7, a rise of ￡15.
(6) He wants to be a firefighter.
(7) Courage is being a firefighter or a police officer.
(8) John is a New York City firefighter.
(9) Includes Fire Truck, Fireboat and 3 firefighter minifigures!
(10) The firefighter banked the fire with dirt.
(11) I want to be a firefighter.
(12) The firefighter manned the hose to extinguish the blaze.
(13) Why does a firefighter wear red suspenders?
(14) John is a New York Dity firefighter.
(15) A firefighter saved a little girl's life at the expense of his life.
(16) The Indian spice is also a firefighter[sentencedict.com], so it's a godsend for the heartburn you got scarfing down Uncle Ted's green-bean-and-fried-onion casserole.
(17) A few hundred feet away, another firefighter with a clipboard and bullhorn asked: 'What is the sex?'
(18) He and his firefighter buddies phone local stores and malls.
(19) If you have ever seen a firefighter wearing a full-face mask with an air tank on his or her back, then you have seen an SCBA system.
(20) A female firefighter...facing departmental charges of cocaine use has decided to call it quits.
(21) Great! My brother is a firefighter too. I really like firefighters.
(22) After graduatingfrom college, James became a firefighter and is now in a master's program infire protection services at John Jay College.
(23) For the past three years he has been employed as a firefighter.
(24) These risks are incidental to the work of a firefighter.
(25) He had also clocked up 34 years as a retained firefighter when he retired from that job two years ago.
(26) He and his wife have a daughter married to a retained firefighter at Masham.
(27) A beloved priest died giving the last rites to a firefighter.
(28) In fact, his enthusiasm was so compelling that he became a firefighter in his hometown.
(29) The commission's suggested solution is appoint itself as fire warden, firefighter and prosecutor.
(30) Central China Television ( CCTV ) has apologised for last night's blaze, in which a firefighter died.
More similar words: fighter, tighten, straighten, daughter, fight against, at first sight, highlight, refill, on fire, fire up, the first person, set fire to, catch fire, for the first time, in the first place, night, might, light, right, weight, eighty, height, flight, slight, eighth, tightly, delight, all right, in sight, by night.