Synonym: acerate leaf, goad, phonograph needle. Similar words: need, allegedly, knee, supposedly, kneel, reportedly, repeatedly, a bundle of. Meaning: ['nɪːdl] n. 1. as the leaf of a conifer 2. a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument 3. a sharp pointed implement (usually steel) 4. a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record. v. 1. goad or provoke,as by constant criticism 2. prick with a needle.
Random good picture Not show
(2) The girl threaded the needle for her mother.
(3) The needle on the rev counter soared.
(4) The doctor jabbed the needle into the dog's leg.
(5) She grimaced as the needle went in.
(6) The needle pricked her hand.
(7) The needle pierces the fabric four times a second.
(8) A compass needle always points north.
(9) I gave my finger a prick with a needle.
(10) The needle of the compass shows that we're facing.
(11) The needle has to be positioned with pinpoint accuracy.
(12) He pierced the rubber ball with a needle.
(13) The nurse stuck the needle into my arm.
(14) I'm looking for a needle and thread.
(15) She sewed it on with needle and thread.
(16) She was given a needle for whooping cough.
(17) Once already heals by the needle jianzha broken fingertip, whose horizon have you gone to.
(18) I checked to see if the needle indicating volume was oscillating.
(19) The numerous rivers heart surface, threads a needle the line to suture sadly.
(20) The needle on a compass always points to magnetic north.
(21) The needle of the compass shows that we're facing south.
(22) We like the needle on the surface, keep turning, turn, a time left in a hurry, powerless.
(23) The doctor stuck my finger with a needle to get blood sample.
(24) The needle on the dial oscillated between 'full' and 'empty'.
(25) The audience loved his performance and the needle on the clapometer shot up.
(26) You can magnetize a needle by rubbing it with a magnet. Sentencedict.com
(27) I hyperventilate when they come near me with the needle.
(28) Bacteria was introduced into his bloodstream through an unsterile needle.
(29) She kept looking at the dial on the boiler. The needle had reached 250 degrees.
(30) She pricked herself when passing a thread through the hole of a needle.
More similar words: need, allegedly, knee, supposedly, kneel, reportedly, repeatedly, a bundle of, pioneer, weed, regardless, nominee, middle-class, speed, engineer, middle ground, regardless of, exceed, weed out, speed up, feed on, pioneering, proceed, feedback, engineering, succeed in, at full speed.