Random good picture Not show
1. He's well-known in the local community.
2. He surrounds himself with attractive, intelligent, or well-known people.
3. She was introduced to me as a well-known novelist.
4. Carmen is a well-known opera.
5. She is well-known for her profligate spending habits.
6. Three Blind Mice is a well-known troll.".
7. Seurat's 'Une Baignade' is a well-known Pointillist painting.
8. Documentaries are often narrated by well-known actors.
9. He played a few well-known melodies.
10. She draws caricatures of well-known politicians.
11. It's a well-known fact that smoking can cause lung cancer.
12. The Princess Royal is a well-known patron of several charities.
13. The candidate was quite unexceptionable, a well-known travel writer and TV personality.
14. That writer is well-known.
15. Mr Ying is well-known for his portrayal of a prison guard in the film "The Last Emperor".
16. Casey Jones is a well-known American folk hero.
17. The book was translated by a well-known author.
18. He was well-known for his extreme political views.
19. Nick's proficiency with computers is well-known.
20. Her father was a well-known racehorse breeder.
21. He was well-known for his work in the cinema.
22. Art Spiegelman's 'Maus' is a very well-known graphic novel.
23. Magazines often contain caricatures of well-known film stars.
24. Such a well-known politician should draw a big audience.
25. She's a well-known figure on the international lecture circuit.
26. She is a well-known writer of children's books.
27. Helen is a very well-known novelist in Australia.sentencedict.com
28. 'More haste, less speed' is a well-known paradox.
29. The committee is comprised of well-known mountaineers.
30. Johnson was unpopular with the management because he was a well-known rabble-rouser.