Random good picture Not show
1. Keep your letter succinct and to the point.
2. The book gives an admirably succinct account of the technology and its history.
3. A succinct style lends vigour to writing.
4. Keep your answers as succinct as possible.
5. We remember what is short and succinct.
6. Jim Burke and Horace Deets were succinct.
7. Recent policy statements have been even more succinct.
8. Ray was seldom inclined to be succinct, and he gave his interrogators the full benefit of his thinking.
9. A skeleton argument should therefore be as succinct as possible.
10. The new labelling is more succinct and advises consumers simply that oat bran may help prevent heart disease.
11. This was an unusually clear and succinct statement of assumptions which had been current for generations.
12. Each contribution is well referenced and has a succinct conclusion.
13. The last paragraph is a succinct summary.
14. Succinct line layout abandons excessive garishness.
15. The recital was succinct and impressive.
16. Many of her verses are short unadorned(sentencedict.com), and succinct.
17. Milton summarizes the people's case in many such succinct passages.
18. John's succinct turn of phrase persuaded her that it would not be a good idea.
19. Ancient Chinese was extremely succinct, having no verb tense or other complex grammatical construction.
20. Not definite modelling and succinct harmonious colour have also presented serious, gentle frame under unitary light.
21. This classic, succinct, well-illustrated textbook simplifies neuroscience content to focus coverage on the essentials and helps students learn important neuroanatomical facts and definitions.
22. America's clear and succinct grand strategy, first enunciated by Presidents William McKinley and Theodore Roosevelt when the U. S. was coming of age as a great power, has been the "open door."
23. The writer managed to distil his ideas into one succinct article.
24. On the other hand, measures of more general application may often have shorter, more succinct statements of reasons.
25. We see how algebraic laws allow us to give a precise and succinct description of each operator.
26. A good conceptual clusterer is one which finds a succinct meaningful hierarchy of succinct definitions of meaningful concepts.
27. He was simply making a point, stating a fact, in his inimitably succinct style.
28. While its report is not so comprehensive as that of Readability Plus, it might be valued for a more succinct appraisal.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Containing or stating briefly and concisely all the essentials; succinct.
30. For every writer has his proper style: Cicero his sonority and richness, Sallust his dry and succinct expression_r, Livy his rough grandeur.