Random good picture Not show
1) He put some pepper on his steak.
2) We had beef steak for dinner.
3) Part of my steak isn't cooked properly.
4) That steak is bony and difficult to eat.
5) Would you like your steak rare, medium,[http://sentencedict.com/steak.html] or well-done?
6) How would u like your steak prepared?
7) How would you like your steak done?
8) How would you like your steak cooked?
9) The main dish is a steak.
10) Is the steak served with a side salad?
11) He is used to dine off steak and salad.
12) I like my steak underdone.
13) The steak is so delicious that he's licking his lips.
14) I'd like a steak.
15) She pampers her dog with the finest steak and salmon.
16) I'll have the steak and chicken combo platter.
17) I'll have a steak - no, make that chicken.
18) I put another steak on the barbecue.
19) I'd like my steak rare, please.
20) My steak was beautifully tender.
21) He dug his fork into the steak.
22) Either steak or chicken would suit me fine .
23) There was no steak on the menu.
24) What's the best way to cook steak?
25) The steak was really it.
26) He prefers his steak well done.
27) Here's your steak - enjoy!
28) He had a steak and a green salad.
29) He wanted a little more pepper to spice up his rump steak.
30) We had soup as a starter , followed by steak.