Random good picture Not show
2. He mustered up enough courage to attack the difficulty.
3. Our troops are now on the attack.
4. General Rattigan summoned reinforcements to help resist the attack.
5. He launched a determined attack on academic criticism.
6. The whole building was soon ablaze after the attack.
7. Then he unleashed his own, unstoppable, attack.
8. She was the innocent victim of an arson attack.
9. Doctors said surgery could induce a heart attack.
10. Our immediate response to the attack was sheer horror.
11. She launched into a blistering attack on her boss.
12. United looked woefully short of menace in attack.
13. She defended herself from the attack.
14. The Allies regrouped and launched a new attack.
15. The threat of attack has been greatly exaggerated.
16. She was the victim of a sickening attack.
17. The attack of flu left her feeling very groggy.
18. The newspaper toned down its attack.
19. The soldiers launched into a violent attack.
20. American troops formed the spearhead of the attack.
21. The cat hogged himself to attack a big dog.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. They fortified the area against attack.
23. The sentry defended the gate against sudden attack.
24. The rumours of an attack were later confirmed.
25. The attack on Charles was deeply unjust.
26. Three of his bodyguards were injured in the attack.
27. He suffered an attack of malaria and was delirious.
28. He was stabbed to death in a racist attack.
29. The army planned to attack enemy arsenals.
30. An attack of paralysis seized him.