Random good picture Not show
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Their car bumped along the rough mountain road.
7. Saint-Christo is perched on a mountain slope.
8. They climbed up the mountain and reached the summit.
9. They hollowed out a tunnel through the mountain.
10. The sledge coasted down the mountain slope.
11. There is still snow on the mountain tops.
12. The mountain area is covered entirely in dense jungle.
13. In the distance loomed a towering mountain.
14. We retreated back down the mountain.
15. They have to cope with a mountain of problems.
16. The mountain has been designated as a national park.
17. Waves mountain - high broke over the reef.
18. He fell behind when we were climbing the mountain.
19. The mountain peak loomed through the fog.
20. What is the height of the mountain?
21. These shoes won't do as mountain climbing.
22. The stream sloshed down the mountain.
23. The village lies behind the mountain.
24. What a fantastic mountain scene.
25. The army camped in the mountain.
26. The descent of the mountain took nearly two hours.
27. They planned to paraglide from Long Mountain.
28. In remote mountain areas, voters arrived on horseback.
29. He nearly died of exposure on the cold mountain.
30. Behind every mountain lies a vale.
More similar words: insurmountable, maintain, mount, mounting, surmount, amount to, contain, contained, container, containment, unaccountable, accountability, entail, taint, count, detain, retain, attain, obtain, pertain, county, bounty, country, certain, abstain, britain, sustain, captain, curtain, counter.