Random good picture Not show
(1) His personality made him an easy subject for parody.
(2) He attacked her ideas through parody.
(3) She has a gift for parody.
(4) She has become a grotesque parody of her former elegant self.
(5) "The Scarlet Capsule" was a parody of the popular 1959 TV series "The Quatermass Experiment".
(6) He swung the door wide open in a parody of welcome.
(7) She has written a cruel parody of his book.
(8) This article is a grotesque parody of the truth.
(9) The show included a parody on current affairs programmes.
(10) The first trial was a parody of justice.
(11) The trial was a parody of justice.
(12) He sighed in a parody of deep emotion.
(13) "It was a parody of a trial, " said one observer.
(14) Although his comment was a parody of the truth[sentencedict.com], Diana was upset by it.
(15) A parody, a surrealistic sculpture in green slime.
(16) Tallis has written a cruel parody of Hartman's prose.
(17) Is his dramatic performance appropriate parody or merely amateurish?
(18) Ancient parody was free of any nihilistic denial.
(19) The movie is a devastating parody of the star's life.
(20) She has become a parody of herself, doomed to spend the rest of her life acting out her own mythical qualities.
(21) It was as if he was doing a parody of a president returning from an overseas trip.
(22) Thus language begins to parody itself, and so does literature, as Joyce shows in the Ithaca section of Ulysses.
(23) But blending parody and nostalgia about an era a half-century removed from the lives of the core audience seems a foolish indulgence.
(24) Its masthead is a parody of mastheads; its subscription card carries a hilarious attack on subscription cards.
(25) There is a particularly welcome parody of the current theatrical mania for sloping floors.
(26) She's an expert in the art of pastiche and parody.
(27) One of the papers is running a competition in which you've got to parody a well-known author.
(28) But all three novels also exhibit significant variations on parody as it has been practised in the past.
(29) Well-meant though it was, the gesture was terrible, creating a ghastly parody of femininity.
(30) Now, his songs are intended as the real thing, but widely assumed to be some sort of parody.