Random good picture Not show
1. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
3. He is not really suited for a teaching career.
4. The school is widely admired for its excellent teaching.
5. She was forced to retire early from teaching because of ill health.
6. He has a heavy teaching load this year.
7. The essence of his religious teaching is love for all men.
8. I can still vividly remember my grandfather teaching me to play cards.
9. She wants to go into teaching .
10. Teaching me the meaning of love.
11. He is much experienced in teaching.
12. How much teaching do you actually do?
13. The reform in teaching methods is warmly welcomed by students.
14. The money I get from teaching the piano is a useful supplement to my ordinary income.
15. If you ask me, these modern teaching methods are a load of nonsense .
16. Jan has a vocation for teaching.
17. I'll be teaching history and sociology next term.
18. The professor has devised a new method of teaching foreign languages.
19. She has theoretical knowledge of teaching, but no practical experience.
20. Examinations also lower the standards of teaching.
21. One of the good things about teaching young children is their enthusiasm.
22. She's taken to teaching like a duck to water.
23. He created a new system of teaching foreign languages.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The teaching staff of this college is excellent.
25. The teaching staff are all highly qualified.
26. He's going to go into teaching.
27. She considers teaching a worthwhile career.
29. He'd never been in a class before and he was not even sure that he should have been teaching.
30. Dr. Mesibov set forth the basis of his approach to teaching students.
More similar words: bleaching, poaching, teach, teacher, etching, political machine, itching, matching, stretching, scorching, slouching, screeching, each, peach, reach, beach, preach, impeach, outreach, each other, reach out, preacher, each time, treachery, chin, achieve, china, beachcomber, treacherous, impeachment.