Random good picture Not show
1. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
3. Love needs no teaching.
4. Teaching others teaches yourself.
5. He is not really suited for a teaching career.
6. The school is widely admired for its excellent teaching.
7. He has a heavy teaching load this year.
8. She wants to go into teaching .
9. Teaching me the meaning of love.
10. He is much experienced in teaching.
11. How much teaching do you actually do?
12. Jan has a vocation for teaching.
13. I'll be teaching history and sociology next term.
14. Examinations also lower the standards of teaching.
15. She's taken to teaching like a duck to water.
16. He created a new system of teaching foreign languages.
17. The teaching staff of this college is excellent.
18. The teaching staff are all highly qualified.
19. He's going to go into teaching.
20. She considers teaching a worthwhile career.
21. The teacher made a systematic work of teaching.
22. Teaching children with special needs requires patience and understanding.
23. The school's teaching staff is excellent.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Such cramming method of teaching is now severely reprobated.
25. Lecturers engage in teaching and research.
26. We'll try to improve our teaching methods.
27. It's hard work teaching a class of lively children.
28. She's on the shortlist for a teaching post.
29. A person like that does not belong in teaching.
More similar words: bleaching, poaching, teach, teacher, etching, political machine, itching, matching, stretching, scorching, slouching, screeching, each, peach, reach, beach, preach, impeach, outreach, each other, reach out, preacher, each time, treachery, chin, achieve, china, beachcomber, treacherous, impeachment.