Random good picture Not show
1. He has been served with a subpoena to answer the charges in court.
2. Select committees have the power to subpoena witnesses.
3. She is appearing today under subpoena .
4. He was served with a subpoena.
5. The investigation will rely on existing powers to subpoena documents.
6. Both the teacher and the board can subpoena witnesses.
7. The police would subpoena and study this footage.
8. He was then served with a subpoena.
9. The truth commission intends to subpoena Basson[Sentencedict], who has been invited to apply for amnesty.
10. These people ought to subpoena some 10-year-olds who could tell them what really goes on.
11. Nor can police subpoena his records from Georgetown University Medical Center, where he was treated for minor injuries.
12. Clinger also issued Thomason a subpoena demanding any records pertaining to the travel office case.
13. A subpoena to them, I suggest, is bound to uncover a good deal of information, including doctors' names.
14. Appearing before a grand jury under subpoena as Bowles did does not imply guilt.
15. Her popularity sank after she testified under subpoena before a Washington grand jury investigating Whitewater.
16. Maybe he should be served a subpoena instead.
17. He accepted service of the subpoena.
18. People court can stick an annunciate subpoena the accused.
19. They got a subpoena to examine our books.
20. State Attorney General's Office issues the subpoena.
21. He was brought up to court with a subpoena.
22. Subpoena shall be issued for coercive summons.
23. If receive subpoena, we also can undertake assessment to subpoena, not hesitate even below essential condition litigate .
24. That course would doubtless prompt an application by the P.C.A. to set aside the subpoena on grounds of public interest immunity.
25. Lipranzer will be called, apparently to say I instructed him not to subpoena my home phone tolls.
26. This is an important development, which allows litigants before domestic courts effectively to subpoena the Commission.
27. Starr had argued that there never should be a right to such secrecy in the face of a grand jury subpoena.
28. Paradoxically, the only time the court can deliver the subpoena is when all relevant evidences prepared.
29. President Bush has ordered his former White House counsel Harriet Miers to defy a congressional subpoena.
30. Established under the Public Inquiries Act, the commission will be able to subpoena witnesses.
More similar words: poem, poet, onomatopoeia, arena, venal, enact, Senate, tenant, menace, enable, teenage, senator, tenancy, penance, arsenal, open air, penalty, teenager, scenario, enamored, covenant, amenable, venality, untenable, menagerie, rejuvenate, in the name of, sustenance, alienation, phenomenal.