Random good picture Not show
1. For decades the company was the bellwether of the British economy.
2. IBM is considered the bellwether stock on Wall Street.
3. The report, which is viewed as a bellwether for economic trends, implied that the national economy could be slowing down.
4. He said that the dry dock was the bellwether.
5. The price of bellwether stocks has risen 50-80 percent in the past two months.
6. Analysts cut their ratings on the bellwether technology stock: Morgan Stanley.
7. Indeed, even amid the rout, some bellwether high-tech companies continue to report strong results.
8. Motorola Inc., a bellwether maker of semiconductors and cellular telephones, dropped 1 to 49 1 / 8.
9. Sanitation work of the entire region into bellwether.
10. Paris remains the bellwether of fashion industry.
11. University campuses are often the bellwether of change.
12. Graham says the survey has historically been a bellwether of company performance.
13. "Jellyfish are an excellent bellwether for the environment, " said Jacqueline Goy , of the Oceanographic Institute of Paris. "The more jellyfish, the stronger the signal that something has changed.
14. Culture changes to economy have bellwether effect, economy changes to realize culture to change.
15. The euro-dollar pair is a major bellwether for the risk-appetite trade, and the $1.43 mark is still a pivot point, because the euro has been unable to sustain breaks above this level.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
16. Intel Corp , for instance, hastraditionally been a bellwether for thesemiconductor industry.
17. FDX.N), deemed an economic bellwether because it serves a wide range of industries, said higher costs would constrain 2011 earnings. FedEx shares slid 6 percent to $78.07.
18. That has led to the Globes' reputation as an important bellwether for the Academy Awards.
19. Technology issues showed some strength after a strong profit report from Cisco Systems, the bellwether of the computer networking sector.
20. To Xinjiang the move since the rapid development henceforth gets the action of bellwether.
21. FDX.N) is expected to report third-quarter results on Thursday. The package delivery giant is considered a bellwether of economic activity.
22. Construction in the United States continues to be a bellwether of the economy.
23. They focused on two minerals, magnetite and siderite, that can provide a bellwether of the CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere.
24. Mr Potier's comments carry weight as Air Liquide an industrial bellwether, virtually every industry with gases.
25. Other stocks are following the upward trend of the bellwether stock.
26. The degree to which the paper is censored is a political bellwether.
27. Note the Updikean judiciousness of "important": he didn't say he liked the book, but it was a great cultural bellwether as novels go, and it has endured.
28. Yet again we look to George Lucas as a bellwether.
29. Germany is the most export - dependent economy and the bellwether of industrial Europe.
More similar words: bell, bellicose, rebellious, antebellum, belligerent, hit below the belt, wet, hallway, belt, rebel, belay, belch, label, below, libel, belt out, belief, be left, belong, believe, belabor, belittle, libelous, belong to, believe in, belonging, seethe, unbelievable, ethic, together.