Synonym: cook, plan, plot, prepare, scheme. Similar words: brewing, crew, shrew, screw, farewell, prewar, reward, shrewd. Meaning: [bruː] n. drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling. v. 1. prepare by brewing 2. sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor.
Random good picture Not show
2) I'll get Venner to brew some tea.
3) Come into the kitchen while I brew up.
4) The brew tasted only remotely of beer.
5) They gave her a strange brew to drink.
6) Most cities generate a complex brew of pollutants.
7) I thought I'd try the local brew.
8) You haven't let the tea brew long enough.
9) Make us a brew,(http://sentencedict.com/brew.html) Bren.
10) The boy just wants to brew mischief.
11) Let's brew up some more tea.
12) I like a good strong brew.
13) What's your favourite brew ?
14) Do you like this brew?
15) Whose turn is it to brew up?
16) Always let tea brew for a few minutes.
17) What's your favourite brew of beer?
18) I'll make a fresh brew.
19) I'll just let the tea brew for a minute before I pour it.
20) His music is a heady brew of heavy metal and punk.
21) The movie is a potent brew of adventure, sex and comedy.
22) The film is a rich brew of adventure, sex and comedy.
23) What's that witches' brew you're concocting there - surely you don't expect me to drink it?
24) Let's have a brew.
25) I'll brew up a fresh pot of tea when they arrive.
26) The band played a strange brew of rock, jazz, and country music.
27) We grabbed a six-pack of brew and headed for the porch.
28) So will Geoff branch out with his home brew.
29) He sells the wine as soon as he can brew.
30) The pharmacist carefully measured out a dose of herbal medicine and told me how to brew it.