1. Hear twice
before you speak once.
2. Once bit [bitten] twice shy.
3. Opportunity never knocks twice
at any man's door.
4. Better ask twice
than lose you way once.
5. A fault denied is twice
6. Wit once bought is worth twice
7. Once a man and twice
8. Lightning never strikes twice
in the same place.
9. He lives twice
who lives well.
10. Score twice
before you cut once.
11. Never hang a man twice
for one offenece.
12. He gives twice
that gives in a trice.
13. A work ill done must be twice
14. You cannot flay the same ox twice
15. Once bit, twice shy.
16. Opportunity seldom knocks twice.
17. Once bitten, twice shy.
18. If things were to be done twice
all would be wise.
19. Two ears to one tongue, therefore hear twice
as much as you speak.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. It is a silly fish that is caught twice
with the same bait.
21. I was absent once or twice.
22. They used to visit her grave twice a year.
23. Think twice before you do it.
24. I play tennis twice a week.
25. Letters were delivered twice a week only.
26. The car sputtered once or twice and then stopped.
27. They that reckon without their host are to reckon twice
28. He that deceives me once, shame fall him, if he deceives me twice
, shame fall me.
29. It is my own fault if I am deceived by the same man twice
30. A good tale is none the worse for being twice